1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl Woke pounded by a little freckle girl.

If u mean the truck sequence; Karli kicking Bucky out of the truck didn't bother me so much as the time that went by with
Bucky just standing around with a couple of *teenagers* (OK, they were older) holding onto him.

A highly trained, experienced, assassin. Who quote *knows when people are following him*.

His assailants should have been face down on the pavement in seconds. *Sigh*

Did like Walker tearing off Falcon's wings tho. That was consistent with a "soldier who makes the right decisions in the heat of battle".
E.g., deal with an opponent's strongest advantage.

IMO this show was a mess. Sam Wilson is getting a cool fig tho.:)

If u mean the truck sequence; Karli kicking Bucky out of the truck didn't bother me so much as the time that went by with
Bucky just standing around with a couple of *teenagers* (OK, they were older) holding onto him.

A highly trained, experienced, assassin. Who quote *knows when people are following him*.

His assailants should have been face down on the pavement in seconds. *Sigh*

Did like Walker tearing off Falcon's wings tho. That was consistent with a "soldier who makes the right decisions in the heat of battle".
E.g., deal with an opponent's strongest advantage.

IMO this show was a mess. Sam Wilson is getting a cool fig tho.:)

Sass, amongst the many contested threads, you should know by now that we are on the same page. I just remember her outsmarting Bucky and Walker around the scaffolding in the last episode. I was sitting there and was like this isn't making any sense. I am really trying to forget what happened in the show to be frank about it.

Ah yes, I love terrorists.

Are you serious dude? John Walker is also a terrorists in this series, but there is also the loved Thanos and Loki, and the three of them seems to be loved by many.
You Just don't like Karly because she does not wear tights(superhero costume).

Are you serious dude? John Walker is also a terrorists in this series, but there is also the loved Thanos and Loki, and the three of them seems to be loved by many.

The Winter Solider, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Gamora, Nebula and Zemo all have done horrible things also. It's make believe she isn't a real terrorist lol.

The Winter Solider, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Gamora, Nebula and Zemo all have done horrible things also. It's make believe she isn't a real terrorist lol.

Exactly!!

Not sure how that point can be missed, I mean Thanos is one of Marvel Comic’s greatest and most popular villains ...he has done tremendous damage.

The difference is when people are “piling-on” they look for any opening to criticize things even if it makes no sense.

So many people on this very thread (myself included) want to see HT make a Zemo figure so should we be criticized for that?

Karli is a 100lb girl doesn't quite put the fear of God into anyone. She would be like Chucky, just punt her out of the way. The super soldier serum was just lazy writing to give justification in casting her in the first place.

Karli is a 100lb girl doesn't quite put the fear of God into anyone. She would be like Chucky, just punt her out of the way. The super soldier serum was just lazy writing to give justification in casting her in the first place.

I kept referring to her as Chucky while i was watching the show lol

There are lots of holes in this show and Bucky being nerfed was an aspect that I did not like. Yes Bucky should have been able to handle Karli one on one but not as easily as you suggest particularly now that he is trying “not to hurt people” which is strange.

However to say that the whole super soldier serum plot line was merely some vehicle to cast Erin Kellyman is simply asinine. I realize that you disliked the show which is fine, but your attempts to constantly take shots at anything to do with certain people involved with the show is beginning to look irrational ...stop reaching it is extremely unbecoming.

:rotfl

b4b20fae761fcbd146f1f27c79fda60a57458648.gifv

There are lots of holes in this show and Bucky being nerfed was an aspect that I did not like. Yes Bucky should have been able to handle Karli one on one but not as easily as you suggest particularly now that he is trying “not to hurt people” which is strange.

However to say that the whole super soldier serum plot line was merely some vehicle to cast Erin Kellyman is simply asinine. I realize that you disliked the show which is fine, but your attempts to constantly take shots at anything to do with certain people involved with the show is beginning to look irrational ...stop reaching it is extremely unbecoming.

I mean the serum is a joke now. It has been used many times now and they can't come up with anything new. Pass the pipe to the next wannabe terrorist! Weak.

Now how else would you make Karli a dangerous villain? Would've been smarter if she actually outsmarted people. They just wanted a weak reason for her to go toe to toe with Bucky/Sam/Walker and no one is buying that. She is a good actor, but the role wasn't suited for her period. Forced casting. I've seen plenty of members ripping this too. Can't argue with logic.

These boards are for opinions. I thoroughly explain my opinions. I don't tell you your opinions don't matter nor to tell you to stop. That might be unbecoming some would say.

I have zero issues with anyone not liking a show, movie, character, figure, etc that i like. We all enjoy different things that is part of what makes collecting fun. I really enjoyed the show and i liked Karli but if everyone hates her that's fine with me.

I'm a Star Wars fan also that likes ALL the movies and shows so i'm used to getting hate for that lol

Back