Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even now I still love this figure. Beautiful piece that too many have slept on.
IMG_6445.jpgIMG_6443.jpgIMG_6434.jpg

I just wish they’d gone with a better expression for the head, or at least offered an alternate head with a grinning portrait. Or just a better likeness in general.

He feels like the bare minimum of what Hot Toys could’ve done for a grand, 1/4th scale Heath Ledger Joker.

He still looks nice next to the 1/4th scale Batman, but he’s so boring. No offense to anyone that likes him.

Yea I was kinda underwhelmed with him to. But he?s still cool. Just not this amazing figure that they could have made

Who made this? Its perfect for the boss scene.

Jaxon x Viper Studios. Worth emailing Jaxon (posted a bit higher) if he has anymore of them. I know he did bigger runs with a different artist.

A high cost for what it is, but for for my personal taste a million times better than what it came with, to the point I'm looking to sell both versions of the Hot Toys sculpt, they just don't compare.

JokerD.jpg

If I can find a decent 1/4 table and chair, I'm going to lose the coat and jacket and go with the interrogation room scene. That was the original intent of the paint scheme.

I've been thinking about letting go of mine. I still like the figure and all the accessories quite a bit but some of those Ledger statues are quite tempting....

I've been thinking about letting go of mine. I still like the figure and all the accessories quite a bit but some of those Ledger statues are quite tempting....

You may be on to something, yeah those Queen Studios (among Blitzway, JND) pieces look to be the pinnacle of TDK Joker.

Back