Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at how atrocious this figure looks at Hot Toys’ official Flash movie exhibition.

59E037CB-1524-4A0F-9CCC-68C24D539CD8.jpeg

when I first saw the a glimpse of it at the show I thought maybe Ht would be reissuing it with a new headsculpt. But then, as we got a closer look, it’s just the original version on display. Not that I would want it anyway since I have InArt’s, but man I don’t see how that can be displayed proudly in its stock form

Queen Studios vs Hot Toys.

Queen is perfect, hot toys has been trash since day 1 but since it was the only option so I never got rid of it. How I have it with the purple off. I sprayed some red paint on it to bloody him up like it went on a killing spree. I did a crap job but it was that or let it melt in my shed 🤣

And selling the hot toys isn’t an option, I don’t have the box and I refuse to use eBay anymore with all their crap fees.
IVY03479.jpeg
IVY03494.jpeg
IVY03495.jpeg

I’ve never used that, do they have less fees?
Not really. Pretty sure it's nearly even as you have a selling fee and a processing fee. But I don't have trouble with buyers like I've had with eBay. The seller experience is smoother with Mercari in my experience which is why I prefer it. But, if fees alone are what's keeping you from selling, then I guess that's not such a good suggestion after all :LOL: I think, though I'm not certain, but facebook marketplace doesn't charge fees

Back