1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s an unboxing review on YouTube, but not in English. Still, this looks stellar! He did a side by side with the 501 and they look great together. I’m starting to lean towards 3 because I have $120 in rewards and I need two for sidious and one for fox if we ever see them. So glad it looks great.

Really looks great. I’m debating 2 or 3. I need two for sure. I just have a feeling I need a third and it will go crazy in price once sold out.
I got a feeling these guys will be really spenny when they've sold out. Not to mention when we get a ROTS/CW Sidious they'll skyrocket!

This will be Royal Guard all over again. But at least for the Royal Guard, they released the Emperor as the incentive. Unlike the 501st, two of these will be enough for me.

Commander Fox is extremely easy for Hot Toys to tackle, at this point they've got every necessary parts to build him.

Helmet is almost identical with Cody's one
Rex's holsters
Echo's cape

repaint -> profit

37e6a57235a8d56b3022f2921691b95e.png

I think these guys actually look better than the 501st. Not long till Justin gets a video up I'm sure. Incredible looking figure!

EDIT - It's up!

Last edited:
They look awesome. Really impressed. I used $120 in rewards and ordered 2. Who knows when rots sidious is on the horizon, so 2 will be fine for now. I would love an entire legion, but space is becoming an issue. Might need to sell the wife and kids. I can always find a new family, some of these hot toys get really expensive once they sell out.

Got around to watching a few reviews...I think I might like this more than the 501st?

The red just pops out and will stand out on your shelf.

I only have 1 on order, I might have to change that.

Got around to watching a few reviews...I think I might like this more than the 501st?

The red just pops out and will stand out on your shelf.

I only have 1 on order, I might have to change that.
I kinda feel the same way lately, this looks a lot tougher than the 501st.

Back