1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, getting Fox or Thorn to go with these would be nice, and it'd be great if they finally made a prequel Palpatine or Sidious. They could also work with Padme as a diplomatic guard. C'mon, Hot Toys.

They do work with the Imperials that have been released though, in an early Empire display - Palaptine, Tarkin, Vader. I have those three and Krennic with Royal Guards and the red really pops, so I could see pairing these with them as well.
I like the sound of that!

Thorn's last stand..
"FOR THE REPUBLIC!"

1635898601400.gif

Got this one opened finally...looks real good!

READY TO SHOCK.jpg

SHOCK TREATMENT.jpg

It's great to have an upgrade to the original shock trooper (as these troopers will always be to me). My SSC has aged ok, but that original, ill-fitting pleather body suit and the heavy deco always pulled that figure down a bit.

HT's new one features great deco, a good base body with the ratchet joints that perform well.

Liking it. I'll get a few shots with Sidious later...

Thanks for that, Chainstream! It is fun getting good shots of these figures. A lot of folks in here post some great pics.

Here's a shot with the Sideshow Sidious...still think that figure holds up pretty well.

"There he is! Still alive..."

View attachment 544322
I was getting ready to display mine just like that. Nice shot!

Same. Why bother showing us figures that never come out? I love when they just drop random releases, even if I’m not interested in them, it’s still always good to see new Star Wars. My hope is for a rots sidious to go with these before I completely run out of room.

It’s a repainted Rex pauldron. For those who go that route, they are glued on quite well and there’s locating pins molded in the armor front and back that also contributes to the difficulty of removing it.
I got it to make a Thire:
913D6623-E416-4E43-BE0F-4F659C8E8C31.jpeg

I removed the bandolier pouches after finding better reference pictures now I have to make the new ones. Or get some 3D printed.

Last edited:
Opened these guys up. They are great. Just need that HT ROTS Palpatine Two Pack (Chancellor Palpatine Red Robes and Darth Sidious Black Robes). (Sorry for crappy pics, real late here).

31D504BB-D135-4B8F-AA96-6089F6A791C8.jpeg

Really like these shelves of ROTJ and ROTS Palpatine and Guards. Going to do something similar with Vader w/Stormtroopers and Anakin w/501st Troopers.

0413755D-4E97-4364-9111-46CEBC3A90C4.jpeg

Back