1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Coruscant Guard Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buying a 2nd?
I will put mine with Palps or Tarkin when he arrives.
Would love 2,but am going the Death Watch path for that.

I have a 2nd, its just those 2 chilling together, someone like Fox would really help them because they really don't have any Jedi to go with them either.

The red pops out so well on the shelf at least.

buying a 2nd?
I will put mine with Palps or Tarkin when he arrives.
Would love 2,but am going the Death Watch path for that.
My plan was another of these or 501st but same lol. Death watch came out too good so ordered a second of it. We’ll see how things go the next month or so and then I’ll decide on if I can manage more clones

20211015_061823.jpg

Anyone know why these guys are still on pre-order at Sideshow? I ordered one on Tuesday and noticed they're still on pre-order and not actually shipping. Haven't they been sending these out since August?

Anyone know why these guys are still on pre-order at Sideshow? I ordered one on Tuesday and noticed they're still on pre-order and not actually shipping. Haven't they been sending these out since August?
I am in the same boat--wonder if their inventory is empty at the moment awaiting more from overseas? Just twiddling my thumbs SS...

I just looked and they're actually in-stock now, along with IG-11.

Guess they updated it over the last hour or so.

Hopefully this means BBTS will get their last batch of IG-11 too.

2 is always better than 1.
What's crazy is that this guy was not even on my radar. All my attention was on the 501st which I have--and while I wanted to get maybe a second 501st for Rex--these Guards just look incredible in pairs (or more). Could be the red "socks" or the extra striping--really excited to take some shots with these with different key characters.

Back