Hot Toys The Batman Batcycle 1/6th Scale Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does the Batcycle retail for?
R.gif
same question

Idk the Batmobile in this movie is cool looking, but this is more… cute… with the little pointy ears on the front. Adorable.

easy pass, this bike didn't have any memorable scenes in the movie beyond the fork in the road scene.
I might cave and pick this up down the road, but with no memorable scenes in the movie I can't justify a $300-ish price tag. If I want to put the RP Bats figure on a black motorcycle I can use the one I already have in my collection (although I'd rather put a ZK Selina on it).

TR Cycle.jpeg

I might cave and pick this up down the road, but with no memorable scenes in the movie I can't justify a $300-ish price tag. If I want to put the RP Bats figure on a black motorcycle I can use the one I already have in my collection (although I'd rather put a ZK Selina on it).

View attachment 566288
T-1000: "Say, that's a nice bike."

$300 for the cycle alone ..if it did much in the film..justified, but IMO ..was disappointing gimmick used :pfft:

$300 for the cycle alone ..if it did much in the film..justified, but IMO ..was disappointing gimmick used :pfft:
So we're at the point now where good product is given...but if seldom used in the movie or show, it's an unjustified purchase? So much lack of imagination in these forums! You can use this bike for Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin...

I pre-ordered the deluxe set with the signal, so I'm not thinking I could get Batman, his stand, and his bike on one shelf. I probably don't have room for more than one shelf for this movie, but if they make another character or two, that goes right out the window. (Gordon by the signal on his one shelf would look great, for example.)

I think this one's a wait and see for me.

So we're at the point now where good product is given...but if seldom used in the movie or show, it's an unjustified purchase? So much lack of imagination in these forums! You can use this bike for Batgirl, Nightwing, Robin...
More like ..pricing and hardship financially is a given during these rocky times ,that some of us are forced to pick and choose what‘s really worth the funds being spent.

Stop and think about that before you react..not denying the options you can do with the cycle, just don’t think it’s worth it

Big what if sure, but what if it is used in the sequel? I just like Batman with all of his bells and whistles and FINALLY a Batcycle that looks like a motorscycle. The Pod and the Tank were a little out there for me, so this incredible looking Batman with a cool bike and cool Batmobile will be gratefully accepted. I will need it.

Big what if sure, but what if it is used in the sequel? I just like Batman with all of his bells and whistles and FINALLY a Batcycle that looks like a motorscycle. The Pod and the Tank were a little out there for me, so this incredible looking Batman with a cool bike and cool Batmobile will be gratefully accepted. I will need it.
I’ll wait for the sequel cycle with more features..c’mon..it’s movie Batman ..we know it’s coming :lol

Back