Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. I know some people don’t like the Rogue One score but I think it’s amazing. I listen to it constantly. The Incredibles, Dr Strange and he always does great work with Matt Reeves.
Another thing I love about him is that his titles are normally pretty fun stupid puns. I love them. Things like "Jyn and Scare It" and "Jyncarcerated" from Rogue One or "Bury the Hatchling" and "Owen You Nothing" from Jurassic World or "Lithe or Death" and "Incredits" from the Incredibles.

This is such an odd thread. This isn’t only the best Batman movie ever made, but based on the academy awards it’s winning, it’s just the best movie in general.
Sure, maybe. Could be great, but that much hype is just going to be a let down if it isn’t actually the best movie ever made.

This is such an odd thread. This isn’t only the best Batman movie ever made, but based on the academy awards it’s winning, it’s just the best movie in general.
Sure, maybe. Could be great, but that much hype is just going to be a let down if it isn’t actually the best movie ever made.
Sure there is no real guarantee that the film will be a great movie but I already know the film will be successful. I actually like the concept of the Batsuit enough to warrant buying the figure as for me it's a more grounded take to Batman and I also like that it reminds me of Lee Bermejo's art (which ironically he did do poster art for the movie.).

Who the hell said it was the best Batman film ever made or that it would win an academy award? People are speculating that nobody is actually saying that. Only thing off is weird negativity surrounding this film. Either due to some weird obsession with one director or loyalty to a certain Batman .

I'm a huge Batman fan but my HT BVS Batfleck has so many cracks in the suit so I'm done with new HT Batmen. Even my JL Bats is showing some signs of deterioration.
I pre-ordered the McFarlane Pattinson figure and bike instead. Maybe get the SHF or Medicom 1:12 figures too if they make it.
It's a miracle my 2009 HT Bale original suit still doesn't have cracks, only slightly faded. My Bale 2nd TDK suit from the 3-figure set also no damages. HT 1:4 suit also good. Sold my Keaton fig a month after I bought it around a decade ago because was worried about the rubber deterioration.

I'm a huge Batman fan but my HT BVS Batfleck has so many cracks in the suit so I'm done with new HT Batmen. Even my JL Bats is showing some signs of deterioration.
I pre-ordered the McFarlane Pattinson figure and bike instead. Maybe get the SHF or Medicom 1:12 figures too if they make it.
It's a miracle my 2009 HT Bale original suit still doesn't have cracks, only slightly faded. My Bale 2nd TDK suit from the 3-figure set also no damages. HT 1:4 suit also good. Sold my Keaton fig a month after I bought it around a decade ago because was worried about the rubber deterioration.
It's one of the reasons why I'm a fan of this suit. It looks to be more "practical" where it looks like he's wearing fabric pants and shirt underneath the armor bits allowing him to actually move around un-awkwardly. I think since Keaton all we've gotten have been these skin tight rubber/spandex onesies Batman suits. Even Nolan and Affleck suffered from this. It's made for very awkward feeling figures that can't be posed at all and were prone to cracking due to the rubber material Hot Toys had to go with.

This will probably be the best articulated 1/6 Batman we've gotten based off of the movies. The preview images of him on the bike alone seems to show some nice bend and articulation.

dhbLp06.png
uABq0fH.jpg

Id1LJEJ.jpg
v0niReZ.png

yEyAdmR.png

Yeah I can't imagine any cracking at all on Patman, the suit is very mobile and there's no "Hard" material in any joints like the knees or elbows or shoulders. The only thing I can see being an issue is ab articulation, but a nice waist bend should keep that from being too big an issue.

I looked at my 2009 bale tdk Batman to and he still holds up. He looks fine just dusty

Wait till they use that Endgame Cap suit material on this. There goes the most articulated Batman people are hoping for. Sure it looks "practical" but when did these superhero costumes become practical to begin with even at its inception? The cape alone is not practical. I do hope he gets some suit upgrade closer to the comic book look even for a brief scene like NWH Spiderman. Then again, Hot Toys might not even bother making that.

Wait till they use that Endgame Cap suit material on this. There goes the most articulated Batman people are hoping for. Sure it looks "practical" but when did these superhero costumes become practical to begin with even at its inception? The cape alone is not practical. I do hope he gets some suit upgrade closer to the comic book look even for a brief scene like NWH Spiderman. Then again, Hot Toys might not even bother making that.
Why would they use that material if what the new batsuit it looks more like that smooth parachute type material, similar to what the AK Batman Beyond suit has. This at least will be able to hold up.

Why would they use that material if what the new batsuit it looks more like that smooth parachute type material, similar to what the AK Batman Beyond suit has. This at least will be able to hold up.
Even that material is quite restrictive. Try putting it in a kicking pose and that fabric will rip at the seams. They need to use some spandex or rubber type of material that can stretch like what they use with Spiderman. The point I'm trying to make is HT will likely end up using a material that doesn't really offer much range.

Thank goodness that it will be the greatest movie ever made. ;)

Even that material is quite restrictive. Try putting it in a kicking pose and that fabric will rip at the seams. They need to use some spandex or rubber type of material that can stretch like what they use with Spiderman. The point I'm trying to make is HT will likely end up using a material that doesn't really offer much range.
I usually thought the reason for that is because the Batman Beyond figure also has a lot of armor pieces around the leg. At least with this suit it's not being covered around the legs so articulation could be good. Especially since he's sitting pretty low on the bike in the teaser. I just really hope the figure looks good and can be put in a decent dynamic pose.

The pants remind me of the somewhat baggy Cap pants. Think it definitely works better for stunt work. Might work decently for him on the HT bike as you need those pants made a certain way to place him on a bike. Word was that OG Brown Mando got reworked for him to sit on the blurrg.

Back