Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely down for a Kravitz Catwoman though, because yum.
giphy.gif

Good sign for riddler and catwoman:

View attachment 557379
As others said cosbabies don’t mean anything sadly. I wish they did but I have hope they’ll make catwoman and riddler. They aren’t really hard or complicated. But this is probably the worst high end toy company ever made when it comes to announcements and never delivering . I still feel bad for the green lantern and Shazam guys

Looks great! But as with anything I buy, need to watch the movie first to know if I want the figure. I'm a moron, I could never understand collectors who'd buy the toys first.
I buy based on the design itself even if I never saw, played, read the thing it’s from.
even if it ends up being bad, the design itself is my priority :)

I think the movie will be good, but I’m not a fan of this suit. Maybe seeing the film and the full reveal of the figure will change my mind.

I’m also curious if this will be a case of just getting Batman and the bike or if we’ll get any of the side characters/villains.

I'm not sure about the figure yet - I like the suit but doesn't look like Pattinson fills it out to make for an imposing Batman, but I already know one thing: I will be ordering the bike (I'd get the car too if they did it).

He's pretty imposing throughout all the trailers so far imo but it stems more so from the people around him not knowing what his limit is yet. It's clear that he doesn't quite know this himself and is gonna find where he draws the line throughout the movie. Thought it was neat seeing Catwoman and the GCPD taken back by how ruthless he is towards the criminals. I was personally never a fan of how chunky Afflecks Batman looked, although I did like his first suit that he had in BvS.

Only a nomination? That piece of music goes through a million different emotions. It’s astounding. And it’s orchestral thank Christ. So sick of noise scores. Giacchino rarely fails to deliver.

There's a couple categories I mentioned a page or so back that I think as a minimum this film will be nominated in. I think this could win, but at the very least will be nominated, I'd like it to win. :)

Only a nomination? That piece of music goes through a million different emotions. It’s astounding. And it’s orchestral thank Christ. So sick of noise scores. Giacchino rarely fails to deliver.
Giac hino is AMAZING! I can't think of a composition of his I didn't like.

Last edited:
Giac hino is AMAZING! I can't think of a composition of his I didn't like.
Ditto. I know some people don’t like the Rogue One score but I think it’s amazing. I listen to it constantly. The Incredibles, Dr Strange and he always does great work with Matt Reeves.

Back