Hot Toys - TMS050 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Bad Batch: Clone Commando "Hunter"

Thinking about getting a second Hunter when he eventually drops just to turn into an actual Clone Commando, pretty sure the armour is mostly similar apart from the helmet, but there are 3D prints of those available. Would be my first custom but I doubt HT will ever make them.

Thinking about getting a second Hunter when he eventually drops just to turn into an actual Clone Commando, pretty sure the armour is mostly similar apart from the helmet, but there are 3D prints of those available. Would be my first custom but I doubt HT will ever make them.

Good idea.

I think Hunter helps with us getting Gregor down the line or if I can dream...Delta Squad, easy repaint as Hunter's armor is just like Gregor's besides the helmet.

Don't think it'd happen but nice to think of.

Good idea.

I think Hunter helps with us getting Gregor down the line or if I can dream...Delta Squad, easy repaint as Hunter's armor is just like Gregor's besides the helmet.

Don't think it'd happen but nice to think of.

I would settle for Gregor, but full Delta Squad would be the cherry on top.

What are you praying for ? I'm here just want my damn 212th clones + airborn trooper from *** 2018 -2019 :monkey4, your delta squad can wait another million year.

What are you praying for ? I'm here just want my damn 212th clones + airborn trooper from *** 2018 -2019 :monkey4, your delta squad can wait another million year.

Commandos are way above some measly grunts imo

I would settle for Gregor, but full Delta Squad would be the cherry on top.

I?ve been wanting Delta squad for ages. Surprised Sideshow didn?t make them years ago when they were pumping out clones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Delta Squad. Republic Commandos are my favorite clone variant.

Unfortunately their armor is completely different from a standard clone, otherwise Sideshow might’ve done them.

Hunter is as close as we might get from either company unfortunately.

better stick with current focus of the Bat Batch's members rather... otherwise wishful thinkings of other clones right now.

Yep, the Bad Batch is where it’s going to be for a while. With 16 episodes, it’ll be around for a bit.

Hunter might be the only other clone we get from the show, although the Elite Squad trooper would be easy to do.

I still have several of Sideshow’s 212th clones so I’m not in a rush for those, but weird that they haven’t made those yet.

Enjoying the show so far, but not enough to get figures from it yet. Feel like I'd want to have the whole crew if I got one lol.
The most tempting so far would be Crosshairs elite trooper armor. Wrecker would be second for me.

The only thing that would bother me is if they made the whole crew but only Imperial Crosshair.

But still not sure Hot Toys will go any further than Echo and Hunter. Even Hunter I feel like is not confirmed till we see the pre-order.

Yep, the Bad Batch is where it’s going to be for a while. With 16 episodes, it’ll be around for a bit.

Hunter might be the only other clone we get from the show, although the Elite Squad trooper would be easy to do.

I still have several of Sideshow’s 212th clones so I’m not in a rush for those, but weird that they haven’t made those yet.
pretty much my exact same sentiment, they're never going to complete the damn squad. Hunter's probably up at some point but the rest will be ghosted, so typical.

Yep, like you said, so typical. :lol

If they can’t even make 212th Clone Trooper or Airborne Trooper yet, can’t really trust them to make anything Clone related beyond what they offer for pre-order. :slap

I have a feeling a lot of what was planned for clone figures got bumped due to the success and demand for figures from the Mandalorian. I still think they?ll go up for order eventually.

Mando is dying down anyway, with Season 3 not coming until 2022 at the earliest I think we will have plenty of room for some other SW lines.

Mando is dying down anyway, with Season 3 not coming until 2022 at the earliest I think we will have plenty of room for some other SW lines.

I would imagine the new Fett show will get three to five figures as well. At least one Fett and let's face it probably two, Fennec, and probably a surprise character or two.

Back