Hot Toys - TMS050 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I just got my email too. Processing Hunter on 12/6. I'm glad I paid for these a while ago otherwise with Doc Brown, Bo-Katan, and now Hunter would really have hurt the wallet!

Got my processing e-mail as well, 12/6 too.

Not gunna lie recently rewatched Bad Batch recently and enjoyed it a lot more this time around. Makes echo and this tempting haha.

Did a rewatch over the summer with TBB, enjoyed it a lot more the second time around too. The pilot is still fantastic, but the following episodes until Wrecker started having trouble with the chips were tough to get through.

OH LAWD here we go. Cant wait to see pix of this guy and Echo is going to need his homie, I know it.

Isnt it sad that $250 almost seems cheap now.....

Got my processing e-mail as well, 12/6 too.

Did a rewatch over the summer with TBB, enjoyed it a lot more the second time around too. The pilot is still fantastic, but the following episodes until Wrecker started having trouble with the chips were tough to get through.

I need to do a rewatch before the new season.

If i had my way all ppl from Rebels would be excised. But wait, that way we would not see Howser. Howser is 👌

Wrecker going Section Eight was really something. He nearly killed Omega, wth.

Cross is still wearing that chip. He thinks he isnt, but he is. 100%

I don't think Cross is redeemable if he's gonna live. If showrunners want to redeem him, it surely will be by an act of self sacrifice.

Once Jesse/Vaughn and hunter ship outside of that surge of attack of the clones figs… not much left…2023 easier on the wallet

Once Jesse/Vaughn and hunter ship outside of that surge of attack of the clones figs… not much left…2023 easier on the wallet

In a similar boat, I mean that AoTC wave could hit me hard if they come at the same time, got 1 Pilot, 2 troopers and 2 B1 Battle Droids but besides that I only have Bane, Obi-Wan Kenobi Vader, AT-RT (practically paid off with coupons and reward points), Appo with Barc and Mando Luke on Pre-Order.

I have a few figures that is more of a wait and see such as Kenobi (please fix that head sculot), Grand Inquisitor, BoBF Boba and I'm sure a few others that don't come to mind.

Pffft. The new year will bring new figures, count on it. We got Mando coming up...... Eventually. They will also probably bust out some Andor stuff. And who knows what else clone-wise.

Pffft. The new year will bring new figures, count on it. We got Mando coming up...... Eventually. They will also probably bust out some Andor stuff. And who knows what else clone-wise.

Think he was more talking about ones that will ship in 2023. Anything that goes up now will come in 2024.

Back