Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how did it turn out? Would you recommend it? Trying to decide between this and the Jaxon wired cape. :)

It's an awesome cape, the wires are so strong it can do any pose you want. Only troubl it's so huge I cant use it as a regular display cape on him because of the space it takes up so I'm looking for an upgraded drape cape now. Trying to work out whether to go with the short or long one.

Of course, this is the first figure where I have problems now; went to go play with him and it feels like his shoulder has broke :(
It felt loose when I bought(used but awhile ago) but it held poses just fine. Now it feels like the shoulder socket has broke. Time to figure out how to get this upper armor off. Guess blow dryer to try and unglue one side?

7e240f21f1f828c9216909b70ebad150.jpg
d05d705fd85f60a76ffbaf6624749d16.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

(Apologies for replying to an old post) I quite like how you have ungloved hands on the 1/6 Batman, holding his cowl. I may consider that, using some spare hands.

I'm glad you decided to keep this figure after all Mags. I think it's "pretty good" stock, but modified, it's definitely even better. I agree about going for a dynamic pose. On this scale with the solid ratchet joints and these faceplates + the ERS, there's plenty of options. Here's my [completely stock] dynamic pose attempt.

View attachment 90848

I think a modded QS001 has even more flexibility and could do it even better.

Fantastic pose recreation! I actually dug the fighting between BM and Bane.

Pretty devastated by this. I adjusted the figure because of the stupid rocks on the stand getting in the way and the stand left a mark. It's tiny but it's pretty depressing. Is there any way to fix this? 20200324_235254.jpg

Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

(Apologies for replying to an old post) I quite like how you have ungloved hands on the 1/6 Batman, holding his cowl. I may consider that, using some spare hands.

Ha! It?s funny because in the mean time I sold both! Even if now I still have the Armory Version. I also have the 1/4 scale Begins version, but I kinda regret to have sold the QS001. I would have rebuy it but prices are stellar and I?m not sure the QS001 is superior to the QS Begins..

Anyway, thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Ha! It?s funny because in the mean time I sold both! Even if now I still have the Armory Version. I also have the 1/4 scale Begins version, but I kinda regret to have sold the QS001. I would have rebuy it but prices are stellar and I?m not sure the QS001 is superior to the QS Begins..

Anyway, thanks!

:lol

Yeah the armory Batman still holds up in my opinion. The 1/4 Begins i epic! It's a fantastic representation of BB, my fav Batman film. I'm hard pressed which QS Batman is the better of the other, but I think it boils down to which suit you ultimately prefer :)

Re: Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Yeah the armory Batman still holds up in my opinion. The 1/4 Begins i epic! It's a fantastic representation of BB, my fav Batman film. I'm hard pressed which QS Batman is the better of the other, but I think it boils down to which suit you ultimately prefer :)

I like them both but maybe 1/4 Begins + Armory are better to see than the Qs001 + a sixth scale BB figure.. Tha?s my display now:

6aba65e54003ed0848e34c2424d6517d.jpg

I was browsing through the beginning, then toward the middle of the thread and I felt happy reading people's excitement and elation for this figure! :)

Back