Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to buy one of Jaxon's custom capes but can't decide between the short or the long. Any recommendations? Which would be more accurate to the film?

The movie cape just barely touches the ground. Promo shot cape drags on the ground by like an extra foot.

The movie cape just barely touches the ground. Promo shot cape drags on the ground by like an extra foot.

Damn that doesn't make the decision any less difficult haha. There are instances where I could see myself wanting both but I don't want to buy 2 custom capes.

I got my QS001 and QS009 capes in from Jaxon and they are incredible! They really do take these figures to a whole other level more so that I thought they would.

If anyone is interested in the old custom cape I made, I am willing to just give it away if some user here wants it. I will admit it's not great and likes to curl along the edge a little, but it's still better than the stock cape I think. PM me if you want it I guess and let me know here too.

So I've wanted this figure since I got the 1/4 Joker. Someone is selling one in excellent condition for $450. Good deal?

Also, how's the articulation on this? I realize the suit will get in the way but is it as limited as DX12?

So I've wanted this figure since I got the 1/4 Joker. Someone is selling one in excellent condition for $450. Good deal?

Also, how's the articulation on this? I realize the suit will get in the way but is it as limited as DX12?

$450 is a fantastic deal! Snap it up if you can.

Articulation is great with the ratcheted body. Upper body especially he can hold pretty much any pose and no risk of damaging the suit. It's not my favourite bat suit but all things considered, the number of accessories, quality of the suit and underlying body it's the best Batman Hot Toys have made in any scale so far.

My only nitpick is the eyes on the cowl are a little wide and should have more a squint but no figure is perfect.

Yes, it's absolutely fantastic. The articulation and detail are much better than the DX12/Armory batmans.

For $450, you shouldn?t be telling us someone is selling him; you should be telling us how you just bought him. You will have zero regrets. When I think about selling mine and going with a 1/6 version, I just look are him and go no way. The best Batman figure ever created is this one.

For $450, you shouldn?t be telling us someone is selling him; you should be telling us how you just bought him. You will have zero regrets. When I think about selling mine and going with a 1/6 version, I just look are him and go no way. The best Batman figure ever created is this one.

I've thought about selling mine several times, as I say I'm not a fan of TDK suit, but just can't bring myself to do it! Now I have the Joker to pair with him I'm even less likely to let him go. HT should really make a Bane to complete this 1/4 scale set.

$450 is a fantastic deal! Snap it up if you can.

Articulation is great with the ratcheted body. Upper body especially he can hold pretty much any pose and no risk of damaging the suit. It's not my favourite bat suit but all things considered, the number of accessories, quality of the suit and underlying body it's the best Batman Hot Toys have made in any scale so far.

My only nitpick is the eyes on the cowl are a little wide and should have more a squint but no figure is perfect.

Thanks! I got him today. Blown away. One of the best Hot Toys ever. I was afraid of how the head would look. Some of the promo shots make it look weirdly narrow. But it's pretty close to being perfect.

I got it for 600 CAD which is 450 USD. Plus, nice guy, threw in a Legend Studio 1/4 Display Case. Won't really need it, but it's nice to have. Was mint. He only displayed Batman inside the case for 5 years in one pose. Almost all the accessories were unused.

haha yes, I had actually already told him I wanted it but was looking for validation. I think I got a great price.

Do you guys have advice on what cape I should get for this? (and where).

Thanks! I got him today. Blown away. One of the best Hot Toys ever. I was afraid of how the head would look. Some of the promo shots make it look weirdly narrow. But it's pretty close to being perfect.

I got it for 600 CAD which is 450 USD. Plus, nice guy, threw in a Legend Studio 1/4 Display Case. Won't really need it, but it's nice to have. Was mint. He only displayed Batman inside the case for 5 years in one pose. Almost all the accessories were unused.

haha yes, I had actually already told him I wanted it but was looking for validation. I think I got a great price.

Do you guys have advice on what cape I should get for this? (and where).

$450 is really a steal for this figure, you got an awesome deal! Congrats!

Jaxon Xu and Unreal Customs do amazing custom capes for this figure both wired or drape capes. Can contact them via Facebook. They post here to. Pretty sure there are lots of pics in this thread.

I'm currently looking at one of Jaxon's drape capes but deciding between the long and short versions. I think for most of the movies Bale had the shorter cape but used the longer one in a lot of promo shots.

Thanks! I have been going through this thread and looking at the capes. DeanKnight333's video of that Unreal cape is... unreal! But the Jaxon capes look good too. So many choices! Hard to decide.

IMG_4282.jpgIMG_4288.jpgIMG_4298.jpgHot Toys Trio.jpg

Here's Jaxon's cape on this beast. Those of you with custom capes really weren't kidding; I thought perhaps people were just buying into the hype but having them in hand really takes the figures to a whole other level. Thanks Jaxon!

If you mean the wired cape there is this image from his Facebook page:

20617197_176779216197009_7901630907852906653_o.jpg

Also Dean Knight did a video review for the cape:

I ordered one a while ago and expecting it in the next week or so.

So, how did it turn out? Would you recommend it? Trying to decide between this and the Jaxon wired cape. :)

Glad you guy like them!
DeanKnight made a great video I love his wire cape poses better than mine[emoji16]IMG_5480.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back