Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Only four pics so far... but they're four very good pics!-

Hot Toys - MMS81 - The Dark Knight - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent collectible figure - Preorder Now!!!

"I guess you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
He likes tossing coin to decide a person's live or dead!

Hot Toys is proud to announce the seventh collectibles from the Dark Knight movie series 1/6th scale TWO-FACE/ Harvey Dent collectible figure
The figure stands approximately 12 inches tall and features more than 32 points of articulation, it also features:

l Dressed in Two-Face accurate costume of destroyed suit, shirt, tie, pants and shoes, the character wear in the Dark Knight movie
l Alternate head with authentic likeness of Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent
l Interchangeable Harvey Dent’s suit jacket
l One set of interchangeable hands
l Pistol
l A signature coin
l 12 inches figure stand with Harvey Dent/ Two-Face nameplate

Artist:
l Two-Face head – damaged part by an artist from the US & Harvey Dent part by Yulli
l Harvey Dent Head Sculpt by Yulli
l Head Art Directed and Paint by JC.Hong

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)

Release date : end DEC 2008 - Q1 2009

This item will be imported into the US and Europe regions by DC DIRECT.
Please stay tuned on www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/ for official announcement in mid-end OCT 2008.

1TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

2TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

3TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

4TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

Nice pics, we have been waiting for official, clear pics. As of right now, it is fine. If they were to update/modify it to be more screen accurate, it would be very minor things. But I'm not picky and I'll take it just like that. Now more pics ;)

More-

Interesting that the damaged part of the face is by a US artist, but no name yet, I wonder if the anonymity means it might have been someone involved in the movie, HT closer links to DCD now, might make that possible?

Looks seriously good though!

5TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

6TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

7TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

8TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

9TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

10TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

11TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

12TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

13TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

14TDK_Two-Face_HarveyDent.jpg

Last edited:
Damn! check out the shoes, so shiny! looks like they really shrunk him.

This is too painful, TDK suit pre-order, BRJ pre-order, Iron-Man MK3 pre-order, Tumbler and Bat-pod pre-order and now this finally shows up.

I hope this is the last one they release...?

He turned out amazing!

Thanks as always Wookster for bringing home the goods!

That two face sculpt is phenominal!

Dressed in Two-Face accurate costume of destroyed suit, shirt, tie, pants and shoes

I'm not seeing any of that!? Sorry..

As far as the Harvey Dent set up: Perfect. That sculpt is fantastic!
As far as the Two-Face set up: With the Hi-Res pics the actual paint job is cool. There's enough red in there for me. Also the exposed inner mouth detail is crazy.. sculpt and paint. There's still an issue with the abrupt transfer between normal skin to burned skin: Some type of transition is needed there. Slight scarring/bubbling skin/etc. Also the hair line is weird (far too perfect of a part) but honestly I don't care about either of those things personally. I'd buy it as is if I were a fan of Two-Face/Harvey Dent. The only really disappointing thing imo is the gun: it looks REALLY cheap as hell.

Overall though.. great figure.

Back