Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
At last, here's the the full spec and a full 26 hi-res images... oh yeah!

Hot Toys - MMS79 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER (Bank Robber version) collectible figure

This ROBBER JOKER collectible figure stands approximately 31cm tall, features with highly articulated Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation. Dressed in highly detailed costume includes shirt , suit and shoes.
The highly realistic head sculpture and painting of THE JOKER features with his cold stare, evil intent and his remarkable paints and scars.

This incredible collectible figure also features:

l luggage bag
l "clown" mask
l Handgun with removable clip
l MK760 with removable clip
l Four pieces of fragmentation grenades
l Three pieces of smoke grenades
l Two interchangeable JOKER heads ( both are newly sculpted! )
l Figure display base featuring THE DARK KNIGHT logo and The Joker nameplate

Release date: Q4, 2008

Artists:
Head Sculpt by Yulli
Head art directed by JC HONG

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)

This item will be imported into the US and Europe regions by DC DIRECT.

Please stay tuned on https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/ for official announcement in SEPT, 08!

1TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

2TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

3TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

4TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

5TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

6TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

7TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

8TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

9TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

10TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys-MMS79- TDK-1/6thThe JOKER(Bank Robber version) full spec + hi-res pics

11TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

12TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

13TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

14TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

15TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

16TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

17TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

18TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

19TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

20TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys-MMS79-The Dark Knight-1/6th scale The JOKER (Bank Robber version)

21TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

22TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

23TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

24TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

25TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

26TDK_TheJokerBankRobberver.jpg

As always, thanks for the recon work Wookster.

Anyone know if it's accurrate for him to be wearing gloves the same style as his purple Joker gloves, because they poses and details look identical on this one to the purple gloves that came with v1. Regular head with this one is the best, the slicked one is more Heath than v1 but not equal with the regular head, scars look a bit muted again, but that's ok cuz I'd never use it much without the mask on.

He does wear gloves the same style as the purple ones during the opening bank robbery scene, a stylistic point for the Joker aside from when he was in custody. I LOVE the scars on this version. Much closer to film accuracy. Guess they just wanted to release the version 1 quickly to compete with DC Direct.

I LOVE the scars on this version. Much closer to film accuracy. Guess they just wanted to release the version 1 quickly to compete with DC Direct.

Ya, I know a lot of folks are pulling out the conspiracy card with the HT Joker figures, but I genuinely believe they just rushed the first figure, admit they missed the mark and wanted to take another stab and because there are multiple costumes, they were able to go the route of a whole new figure rather than just improve the first so as not to utterly piss folks off. I love that the new face has the scars puff out his cheeks properly, that was a defining trait for me watching the movie.

I'm sure it's been asked a million times before, so sorry if i'm being redundant here, but does anyone know a good site or something where I can order one of these? I'm trying to stay away from ebay on this one.

As always, thanks for the recon work Wookster.

Anyone know if it's accurrate for him to be wearing gloves the same style as his purple Joker gloves, because they poses and details look identical on this one to the purple gloves that came with v1. Regular head with this one is the best, the slicked one is more Heath than v1 but not equal with the regular head, scars look a bit muted again, but that's ok cuz I'd never use it much without the mask on.
Yeah, the gloves are the same style from the film

DK04696.jpg

Simply stunning! I don't think I have ever wanted a figure so bad before! Damn this wait is gonna suck! Thanks as always wook! :bow

It's funny, I like the bank robber costume and I'll have fun with it, but primarily, I'm excited about this figure for the parts; grenades to replicate the mob meeting, his proper gun for pistol shots, a new head, the correct machine gun. The rest is just icing on the cake.

Back