1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this one will be released under the Mandalorian or Book of Boba.

I think Hasbro has the right idea in just making her under The Book of Boba umbrella. Might as well get the jump on what's currently hot right now. They still have Cobb, Koska, and Axe for the Mando season 2 line anyway.

According to my "orders" list, Throne Boba and Mando Season 2 version are both s'posed to ship by the end of the year? That'll be.... interesting.

Wanted, true. But interesting.

These are both supposed to ship before Jango, before Tython Boba duo? All-righty then. The world has gone mad.

If we are about to get King Boba, its all the more imperative to get Fennec up so we can start the release countdown, I wish HT could take a break in their COSbaby ****ing spree to MAKE IT HAPPEN

I don't care what they label it is, just put it up for pre-order so I can order.

.... and really, does it even matter? Under "Mando," under "BOBF" - so what? What does it matter? People act like her PO has GOT to wait until BOBF hits the screen, as if thats eight years from now. UHM NO, its not even eight WEEKS from now. What on earth is the point of waiting? The show is a few weeks away.

I highly doubt they have a marketing/planning/logic team :)
Oh, they most certainly do...

BE2axHaCIAAoAXg.jpg

If shes from Mandalorian, she could have the battle damage tummy.

Or maybe she has accessories from BOBF that are spoilers so they're waiting for the premier.

Considering we’ve got this Book of Boba Fett thing in a month, they’re probably waiting for that to drop. They usually like tying into Disney release dates. Except for Thena :lol

All you say makes sense, and its likely whats going to happen. But my heart wants what it wants.

Meanwhile HT trifles with Cosbabies and a Loki alligator. I'm testy about it, lol

Considering we’ve got this Book of Boba Fett thing in a month, they’re probably waiting for that to drop. They usually like tying into Disney release dates. Except for Thena :lol

Yeah Fennec is the only thing left they can really tie into the new show, since they've already had Boba up for awhile.

I'm sure we'll get other figures from the show, but it's not really clear yet what that might be.

We’ll they have Mando Bobas done but not his Book of Boba Fett look with brown cowboy boots and ammo belt yet. They might save that for after the season ends to include some more enticing extras to differentiate it from the Mando Bobas.

According to my "orders" list, Throne Boba and Mando Season 2 version are both s'posed to ship by the end of the year? That'll be.... interesting.

Wanted, true. But interesting.

These are both supposed to ship before Jango, before Tython Boba duo? All-righty then. The world has gone mad.

If we are about to get King Boba, its all the more imperative to get Fennec up so we can start the release countdown, I wish HT could take a break in their COSbaby ****ing spree to MAKE IT HAPPEN
I just checked repaint Boba is fall of next year and Tython Bobba is between January and February.

Back