1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very excited for the reveal of this figure. Hope we see her at Sideshow next week.

I'm not sure if anyone else has spotted this, but upon re-watching the throne scene it appears that Fennec is using a different blaster than what she uses for the rest of the show. It has a completely different scope and almost looks similar to a lever action repeater in some shots. Maybe she'll change blasters in BOBF? I'd be interested to see if Hot Toys would include something as obscure as this. Stranger things have happened.
Boba_and_fennec_on_the_throne.png

I'm not sure if anyone else has spotted this, but upon re-watching the throne scene it appears that Fennec is using a different blaster than what she uses for the rest of the show. It has a completely different scope and almost looks similar to a lever action repeater in some shots. Maybe she'll change blasters in BOBF? I'd be interested to see if Hot Toys would include something as obscure as this. Stranger things have happened.
View attachment 531275
I just hope they include the jug of spotchka!

View attachment 531275

She probably has a little arsenal of weapons, like Mando does, and I'd imagine every bounty hunter does. That particular one was most appropriate for today's beatdown.

I'd have stashes all over. Stash on home planet, stash on Nar Shadda, little stashes of money and weapons all over the place. You never know when s***'s gonna go down, and there you are figuratively naked.

when I first saw this,I thought it was a variant of the Iron Studio statue
if they got the rights to Ming-Na's face
so did HT

I don't have any plans for getting this figure yet but once the show comes out I will probably be hooked and start picking up these figures.

Wasn’t the idea of Spotchka a type of alien vodka..Since HT is tied to Disney now..will they make her with the Spotchka :lol

Back