• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale SooSoo Toys Homelander, Haoyutoys Tyrant (Commodus), Royal Guard head and clothing set - Prices Lowered!! -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeltram4

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prices include shipping within US but not PayPal fees. My eBay ID is jnumber4 if you’d like to view my feedback outside the site.

Pictures below and all my figures are mint and complete unless otherwise noted:

SooSoo Toys John Lander Homelander - never displayed - $150

Haoyutoys Empire Legion Tyrant (Commodus from Gladiator) - does not include helmet, never displayed - $150

FHD02 1/6 Scale Red (Royal) Guard costume set - no body included, unused - $125

Mr Toys Planet Princess Slave Leia head and clothing set - no body included, unused - $90

IMG_0700.jpeg
IMG_0701.jpeg
IMG_0702.jpeg
IMG_6378.jpeg
IMG_6379.jpeg
IMG_6380.jpeg
IMG_0703.jpeg
IMG_0705.jpeg
IMG_0706.jpeg
IMG_0707.jpeg

Last edited:
Paying off some monitors and a woofer i bought for my bands live gigs and an Ampeg 212AV bass cabinet so I can ditch the 410 I really don’t need lol.

OK, all good, just thought I'd throw that out there. If you need any cool gear at a good price Lemmy know! Guitars, amps, pedals, etc.
I have a store and will give you a deal!

Back