1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped out 2 days ago from TBA.
Looking forward to getting her in.
Excited to see the accessories 1st hand.
And if ToysWonderland is getting shut down soon,curious to see if TBA will,and if their Ebay account gets shut down.
Hopefully not.

Just tweaked this shot a tiny bit. Hope you don’t mind…

2C5B48EF65254A7FA920.png

Nice video!

And thanks, hen, for letting me know Rey's in stock. I've been waiting to order her since I wanted to use a coupon, but the coupons Sideshow sent me don't have her eligible. Some people here were saying that some items were appearing and disappearing from the eligible items for their coupons, so I was hoping she would appear on the eligible list. I have about another week til the coupon expires, so I'll keep checking back to see if the coupon works for her. The weird thing with that eligible list is that even brand new announced figures like Dr. Strange Spider Man and the new Boba figures are eligible, but not her! Very annoying and frustrating.

Nice video!

And thanks, hen, for letting me know Rey's in stock. I've been waiting to order her since I wanted to use a coupon, but the coupons Sideshow sent me don't have her eligible. Some people here were saying that some items were appearing and disappearing from the eligible items for their coupons, so I was hoping she would appear on the eligible list. I have about another week til the coupon expires, so I'll keep checking back to see if the coupon works for her. The weird thing with that eligible list is that even brand new announced figures like Dr. Strange Spider Man and the new Boba figures are eligible, but not her! Very annoying and frustrating.
That's really weird. I've never experienced any limits on those coupons. Maybe you could contact Sideshow and inquire.

That's really weird. I've never experienced any limits on those coupons. Maybe you could contact Sideshow and inquire.
Seems like it's a new thing. Yes, before you were able to use those $25 coupons that you got from a previous order on anything. Now they seem to have these random things that are eligible, both in stock and pre orders. It's actually a decent list, i.e. no pegwarmers necessarily, so it's strange that Rey isn't eligible, especially now that she's in stock.

Seems like it's a new thing. Yes, before you were able to use those $25 coupons that you got from a previous order on anything. Now they seem to have these random things that are eligible, both in stock and pre orders. It's actually a decent list, i.e. no pegwarmers necessarily, so it's strange that Rey isn't eligible, especially now that she's in stock.
I got a coupon last week, and I was able to use it for my DX Luke preorder.

Just got her an hour ago and this is the first pose I went for. Wonderful looking figure and this completes my sequel trilogy Hot Toys yo buy.

Attachments

• 05C00B8E-C51A-434E-AF7D-89D2DC5D008D.jpeg
    05C00B8E-C51A-434E-AF7D-89D2DC5D008D.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 29E06202-E734-4588-8147-1853523D0783.jpeg
    29E06202-E734-4588-8147-1853523D0783.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 90
Damn maybe it’s the angle but Kylo’s got some ham thighs!
I have this Kylo Ren, and one of my small complaints is that they went a tiny bit overboard with the padding under the costume.

anybody tried using an older headsculpt with the same hairstyle, like force awakens headsculpt or rey resistance headsculpt? how does it look? any pictures to share?

anybody tried using an older headsculpt with the same hairstyle, like force awakens headsculpt or rey resistance headsculpt? how does it look? any pictures to share?

The TFA headsculpt doesn’t work on the ROS body.

On the other hand, the ROS headsculpt looks great on the TFA body (apart from having a bit of a giraffe neck and the wrong hair buns)

81BD5499-F31D-4077-B66A-77CCA235EE75.jpeg

Back