Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, that is far from my biggest financial blunder. If I had invested only about 10 grand into Tesla 13 years ago when my boss told me I should I would probably be retired right now.
Same can be said with Bitcoin, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet, Meta etc. more or less any known company that has experienced a nice bull run recent years.

Don’t beat yourself up, search for the next thing to invest in. Just be careful in what you invest in and all will, hopefully, go well.

They are quite underwhelming. Sold off my BF shock trooper, didn’t fit in with any other figures. Black mouth made it stand out with other troopers, the paint scheme was a bit weird too.

I sold them off as well. They looked good from a distance and are not bad figures, but up close the paint chipping effect on the red was awful.

It looked more like someone drew in the red unevenly with crayon more than surface damage.

I know it won't fix any of the costume differences, but I have two HT ANH Stormtrooper helmets for sale if anybody wants to replace the RO design on this one. I'll set up a new for sale thread soon, but if anybody is interested already, just send me a PM.

I know it won't fix any of the costume differences, but I have two HT ANH Stormtrooper helmets for sale if anybody wants to replace the RO design on this one. I'll set up a new for sale thread soon, but if anybody is interested already, just send me a PM.
Not sure how well the pristine ANH helmet will blend in with the rough and worn look of the SL’s TK suit…

I sold them off as well. They looked good from a distance and are not bad figures, but up close the paint chipping effect on the red was awful.

It looked more like someone drew in the red unevenly with crayon more than surface damage.
Kind of liked the backpack it came with, but sold the figure complete. Had an idea of putting it on the back of one of my sandtroopers, but not sure if any SL’s ever used that kind of backpack.

Yes, absolutely agree with you about the paint. Looking closely it stood out rather badly, all other imperials have standardized markings and paint seems to be applied in a proper manor with fine lines, not handmade by soldiers. Lore wise, the imperials banned the use of painted armor with the empire’s creation.

Got mine today. Really pleased with it, my first trooper. Although the weathering line on the helmet is a little disappointing.

I really wish I’d picked up the clean Stormtrooper from Rogue One as, and I realise it’s an unpopular opinion, I really like the design. I never see them on fleabay Which is equally disappointin.

Mine should be delivered today 😀 sat waiting patiently since 15th Dec from Toys Wonderland.

Got mine today. Really pleased with it, my first trooper. Although the weathering line on the helmet is a little disappointing.

I really wish I’d picked up the clean Stormtrooper from Rogue One as, and I realise it’s an unpopular opinion, I really like the design. I never see them on fleabay Which is equally disappointin.
You'll get a clean RO helmet with the newly released Boba Fett two-pack.

The squad leader is reporting for duty!
6.1.jpg

Bought it with the guy running SuperToysman, a new seller in HK. Good guy, great communication and quick dispatch.

Over to the figure, I didn't think I'd dig the RO design of the Stormtrooper but to my surprise, this armor look perfect on display. Not at the ANH stormie level, but close. Nice bright orange pauldron, resemble a sandtrooper. Think it would be nice to see this type of trooper released in two new layouts, one with a white (sergeant) and one with a black (grunt) pauldron. Such squad would be nice, although I'd prefer HT finishing the ANH sandtrooper squad first.

Always nice to grow the Imperial Army with another battle hardened Stormtrooper. This will be the one and only TK Squad Leader I'm adding to the collection, not funds to ctrl+c with this one. Think it looks great as a standalone piece, the unique worn look and pauldron makes it standout a bit with other troopers.
4.1.jpg2.1.jpg5.1.jpg

Just come home to get a surprised with Stormtrooper Commander (Came 3 days early then expected date)
Shame Sideshow only process one of my order when I put in ordered for two of them.
91E559E1-0CFB-46E0-895A-5A430818F9A2.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E5C7528-E994-4724-B25B-CCDA526D45BA.jpeg
    8E5C7528-E994-4724-B25B-CCDA526D45BA.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 14C58C2E-81F4-47AE-B44B-850AC8B68087.jpeg
    14C58C2E-81F4-47AE-B44B-850AC8B68087.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 45
Back