Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Hasbro said they're doing R1 design for everything now. Who knows if that was a Lucasfilm decree or not.

I would not worry just yet. In practice it hasn’t worked out that way and I don’t think there’s any sort of mandate like that.

Within the last few years, Hasbro has concurrently released both a 3.75” Rogue One style Stormtrooper and a 3.75” OT Stormtooper as carded figures and in various sets.

The RO TK figure was used for releases like the TVC Rogue One Stormtrooper, Remnant Stormtrooper, Nevarro Cantina deluxe, and the Army Builder set.

But at the same time, an OT TK figure was used for the TVC Luke Stormtrooper, Han Stormtrooper, and ESB carded Carbon Freeze Chamber Stormtrooper.

They could’ve just as easily thrown the latter on the RO body but they didn’t. So while they might default to the RO TK in some cases, they will still use an OT version when appropriate.

I want ANH Sandtrooper!!!!
stormtrooper-jedha-patrol-tk-14057_star-wars_gallery_5c4d9446db921.jpg
Hot-Toys-Mandalorian-Stormtrooper-Commander-002.jpg

141e3257817674844c656e99ba348650.jpg

:stick

8dYTRFx.jpeg

I wonder if Hot Toys will ever go back to ANH stormtrooper designs…standard and sand.
I have my doubts now
I think that ship has sailed now. They've already done like...8 releases of that design not including Han and Luke disguise.

Twin pack / single
Spacetrooper
Sandtrooper
Battlefront Jumptrooper
Gold Chrome
Bronze Chrome
Shadowtrooper
Porcelain

Ah yes. Forgot about that one. I don't think I've seen the battlefront ones in anybody's collections apart from the Snowtrooper.

I think that ship has sailed now. They've already done like...8 releases of that design not including Han and Luke disguise.

Twin pack / single
Spacetrooper
Sandtrooper
Battlefront Jumptrooper
Gold Chrome
Bronze Chrome
Shadowtrooper
Porcelain

I wish I had bought about 15 or 20 of those Stormtrooper Han figures.

Hindsight is 20/20. I wish I'd bought most of my SW figures at release. Ebay prices are a b**** although I managed to get some good deals!

True, that is far from my biggest financial blunder. If I had invested only about 10 grand into Tesla 13 years ago when my boss told me I should I would probably be retired right now.

Twin pack / single
Spacetrooper
Sandtrooper
Battlefront Jumptrooper
Gold Chrome
Bronze Chrome
Shadowtrooper
Porcelain
I think you are right. I still think ANH Stormtrooper design is KING of stormtrooper design. My only hope now is probably a 1/4 Stormtrooper which I hope would be ANH.
The rogue one design of the helmet is missing something that the ANH had. And of course ROTJ is just a squished ANH haha.

1/4 ANH Stormtrooper, ANH Vader and ESB Fett. My dream team.
I have the 1/4 ROTJ Vader and Fett.
i just want that Stormtrooper and that’s my dream team.

**but tbh would prefer 1/4 ESB Fett as ESB Fett is KING

Ah yes. Forgot about that one. I don't think I've seen the battlefront ones in anybody's collections apart from the Snowtrooper.
They are quite underwhelming. Sold off my BF shock trooper, didn’t fit in with any other figures. Black mouth made it stand out with other troopers, the paint scheme was a bit weird too.

Back