1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to his arrival up my way for sure. Your shots are fantastic as usual!
Wouldn't be surprised if this one becomes a figure folks are scrambling for later once he disappears. Just looks great!
I kind of thought the same with IG-11 but heā€™s still in stock long after his release. Still though I definitely agree Kuiil is a must own release. Going to look great as part of a season one display.

Kuiil charged for me right away this morning. Hopefully itā€™s sent out soon and Iā€™ll get it later this week. Knowing how Sideshow operates though itā€™ll more than likely be next Monday or Tuesday before it arrives to me.

I keep telling you guys, my buddy Howy and I, we have an agreement. šŸ™‚
I almost believe you.

He takes one look and InArt and craps his pants so suddenly figures are being re-sculpted, updated bodies, seamless forearms, finally a silicone skin seamless body, everything has movable eyes, USB lightsabers are in, the Prt II DeLorean actually has new and improved parts! but he still wonā€™t embrace the clear acrylic rod.

Kuiil is finally here!
Quick pics right from the box. Just had to get him in the display with his compadres. His portrait with opening mouth is just phenomenal.

1675333446042.jpeg

1675333476066.jpeg

1675333494924.jpeg

1675333525325.jpeg

1675333543671.jpeg

1675333560051.jpeg

1675333575884.jpeg

1675333589716.jpeg

Looking very posh and superior there ! I have spoken ! :lol

Nice grouping there too Endor.

Looking forward to more pics of him and the Blurrg too !!

Looking very posh and superior there ! I have spoken ! :lol

Nice grouping there too Endor.

Looking forward to more pics of him and the Blurrg too !!
Thank you Hoody! Ha! The Posh Pigman! šŸ˜‰

Nice pics endor1!

They really show that Kuiil doesn't require the Blurrg in a display.
Thank you Fly! šŸ™‚
Yeah I actually didn't pickup the Blurgg? But, if I had the space, it'd be fun to have I'm sure. Maybe sometime in the future?

You're right though, there's still lots of display possibilities without it.

Very nice @endor1! Kuiil just seems like heā€™ll be such a standout on the shelf with his shorter stature and the fact that heā€™s not a typical human character.

A good thing; I'm still debating Blurrg, no Blurrg....re budget. :banghead :monkey2
I really want Fennec, but then I think, a 1/6 SW critter is rare, and would look awesome on the shelf.
I think the Blurgg's a cool piece! You probably have some time to decide since it's available separate as well in the set with Kuiil.

Very nice @endor1! Kuiil just seems like heā€™ll be such a standout on the shelf with his shorter stature and the fact that heā€™s not a typical human character.
Thank you Mike!
Agreed!! I keep saying this.... Personally speaking, the best parts of Star Wars was about far away places with strange, interesting alien characters.

I hope HT can understand this. So much of the recent SW properties and stories are based on human character. That's fine, but I hope for more representation of the alien characters too.

The absence of these characters in my collection feels a bit odd and hollow. Hard to forget that SS a while back, actually had a decent run of SW 1/6 scale alien figures.

I wasn't collecting 1/6 SS SW at that time, though I did own many of the alien Jedi's. But, I admire those who still have these figures in your collections. Very cool.

I think the Blurgg's a cool piece! You probably have some time to decide since it's available separate as well in the set with Kuiil.
Yeah, gotta think about it, and also collect the points from getting Mando in, every bit helps$$$$$šŸ˜®

Back