1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're pretty much all dead. Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, Emperor, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Jabba, Jyn Erso, Tarkin, Bib Fortuna, Krennic, Darth Maul, Dooku... :lol

It didn?t take much to convince me. I went ahead and preordered IG-11 on Sideshow. I went ahead and paid in full since it?s coming in the next month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're pretty much all dead. Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, Emperor, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Jabba, Jyn Erso, Tarkin, Bib Fortuna, Krennic, Darth Maul, Dooku... :lol

Technically all Star Wars characters are dead since it's set a long time ago.

Still hard to believe this guy has actually gone up, and turned out so good !!

193175938_10158052596922344_4917941994721459209_n.jpg

193546717_10158052588567344_3387555586742404336_n.jpg

193207204_10158052597162344_9150819108371548346_n.jpg

Still hard to believe this guy has actually gone up, and turned out so good !!

View attachment 514615

View attachment 514616

View attachment 514617

Amazing indeed. I'm also still in shock that we're getting Hot Toys Tusken Raiders. This show! The most surprising thing about this figure is the height, 9.65 inches. Whether that includes the height of the base or not, who knows. Personally, I don't mind paying normal figure prices for special unique releases (e.g. aliens) like this as it encourages them to keep making them.

Kuiil is correct but they really did make the Blurrg too big, compared to screen shots. You could just say he's over fed. He's been getting too many snacks :lol

That seems very tall for this character, no?

I just checked and I guess the height is about correct based on this picture:

View attachment 514627

Yeah, it seems Kuiil is pretty tall for an ugnaught, and the fig height itself does seem a little on the tall side of screen accurate.

In ESB Ugnaughts were a smidge over elbow height to a 6' human, whereas Kuiil seems to be nearly 12" taller than that.

Yep, we are collecting a graveyard of plastic... and we love it!😂

Preordered the single Kuiil, will maybe get a Blurrg sometime later. As someone else mentioned buying them separately will make it easier to part with one should the need arise.

:clap Considering that as well. And may just wait to see what is announced this 3rd Qtr.

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems Kuiil is pretty tall for an ugnaught, and the fig height itself does seem a little on the tall side of screen accurate.

In ESB Ugnaughts were a smidge over elbow height to a 6' human, whereas Kuiil seems to be nearly 12" taller than that.

I guess since the Jawas were so inconsistent in their heights even in the first Star Wars, no reason why an Ugnaught can't be a 'towering giant' among his people. :lol

The worst example of bastardization in The Mandalorian had to be those Gamorrean Guards. If HT ever makes them PLEASE make the ROTJ versions.

Personally I think his height is all down to the limited small bodies they had available to use. That simple.

Back