1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in, I had some sort of deal or something and paid him off. The velcro I think is to hold his neck wrap in place since there is matching velcro on that. There's a magnet someplace for the backpack, but it's incredibly weak. :pfft:Especially with the weight of the backpack. Way to go Hot Toys:pfft:

No big deal I'll pick up some magnets off Amazon if I don't have any laying around, and stuff up his shirt in back. Or something.

Other than that, I am very happy to have him in, finally. IMO one of the more amazing characters introduced into the SW universe. HT did a good job with the sculpt, costume. And I NEEDED him to go with my S1/S2 lineup. Plus, with this guy, I can give him all kinds of accessories and stuff. Passed on a Blurrg for now, 'coz of space and having the Dewback on PO. Tho the pics are horribly enabling.:p
Congrats! He’s a great little figure. But I promise you - the velcro is for the backpack and will keep it firmly attached once you sandwich its straps into the neck wrap so that it makes connection 👍🏼

Congrats! He’s a great little figure. But I promise you - the velcro is for the backpack and will keep it firmly attached once you sandwich its straps into the neck wrap so that it makes connection 👍🏼
Hmm - agree it's a great fig...but the backpack is kinda heavy and awkward.

DSC_0691.jpg

Anyone use Kuill as an Ugnaught for carbonate Han Solo? Just an idea lol

Back