1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pick-up anakin with stap during a local distributors end of year sales and kinda reawaken my collecting craze again....

View attachment 616970View attachment 616968

I like your choice if very period accurate CGI Naboo grass.

734CE00F-F336-48BF-BD12-A463D3FC6E57.png

9461591E-19FC-4806-AABC-49A1847A1B81.jpeg

Late to the game but since I PO my favorite Jedi Obi-Wan from the clone wars I figured I have to get Anakin too. This is my first non helmet figure since I really just collected troopers and Mandos. It’s a fantastic figure and I really love the outfit. I think I will pick up Maul next.

View attachment 635828View attachment 635829View attachment 635827
After a long few months of debating on this figure, I am awe over his costume, headsculpt and the STAP as a vehicle! I've taken the advice of the senior members here and just not bothered with the lightsaber arm haha!
I too ordered this guy with the "melt" code,albeit just the figure,no STAP.
Expensive month as I'd ordered 3 other figures too.
My Anakin should be here Thursday after it taking POP 2 weeks to ship him and Loki out.

I too ordered this guy with the "melt" code,albeit just the figure,no STAP.
Expensive month as I'd ordered 3 other figures too.
My Anakin should be here Thursday after it taking POP 2 weeks to ship him and Loki out.
Oh yes the Easter sales have hit my wallet HARD! I also ordered the Jango Fett since the Clone Wars line is getting more love, and I can't resist the Grand-daddy of the Clone Army!
Hope your Anakin and Loki come soon, excited to see your poses and setup!

Oh yes the Easter sales have hit my wallet HARD! I also ordered the Jango Fett since the Clone Wars line is getting more love, and I can't resist the Grand-daddy of the Clone Army!
Hope your Anakin and Loki come soon, excited to see your poses and setup!

How much and what kind of fruit do you have to sell to feed a Hot Toys addiction?

And if that’s some kind of euphemism then don’t tell me. I don’t need to know.

How much and what kind of fruit do you have to sell to feed a Hot Toys addiction?

And if that’s some kind of euphemism then don’t tell me. I don’t need to know.
It used to be just bunches of fruit to pay off the figures, but the recent economy has required me to sell them by the crates before I can even consider a figure. Perhaps an OnlyFruits page could supplement me more?

Jokes aside, the name originates from an old gamertag I made, but it serves its purpose to raise some eyebrows and also bring up the topic of fruits, which is something we all need in this day and age of disease and despair.

It used to be just bunches of fruit to pay off the figures, but the recent economy has required me to sell them by the crates before I can even consider a figure. Perhaps an OnlyFruits page could supplement me more?

Jokes aside, the name originates from an old gamertag I made, but it serves its purpose to raise some eyebrows and also bring up the topic of fruits, which is something we all need in this day and age of disease and despair.

Well, thank you for doing your part in spreading nutritional awareness. Everyone should be eating more fruits and vegetables.

And you never know when fruits will come in handy.

D845D570-4232-4C12-B81A-D85919571F85.gif

Well, thank you for doing your part in spreading nutritional awareness. Everyone should be eating more fruits and vegetables.

And you never know when fruits will come in handy.

View attachment 635854
When trooper armour doesn’t even protect you from a melon, you know the Empire values cutting costs far more than your life.

When trooper armour doesn’t even protect you from a melon, you know the Empire values cutting costs far more than your life.

My headcanon explanation is that the armor was not properly padded to compensate for impact damage. The helmet especially, which is usually stuffed with electronics in cross sections.

So getting hit in the noggin with a rock, stick, staff, spear, baton, arrow, melon, etc. is enough to daze or knock out the trooper. Makes the ground combat of the Battle of Endor a bit more palatable.

If you’ve ever been hit in the head while wearing improperly padded headgear then you know how much that hurts.

Back