1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to find out my 10% off coupon works on this. Couldn’t pass it up.
Is it only in-stock stock items the new 10% QR code is good for . I haven’t scanned it or anything but my sticker says good for 10% off my next hot toys order. To me that sounds like in stock or pre-order…

Just wondering anyone if who’ve used it knows …

Is it only in-stock stock items the new 10% QR code is good for . I haven’t scanned it or anything but my sticker says good for 10% off my next hot toys order. To me that sounds like in stock or pre-order…

In stock only.

But Anakin became eligible when he came in stock. So it’s likely it’ll be good for any in stock Hot Toys figure as they come in, not just ones that were available when the codes were generated.

Scan it and save it to your account. It should be good till November. My codes are as well as other people I’ve talked to.

Pretty much what @MyenShi said. You can use it on anything that is in-stock, not pre-order. So you can currently use it on Maul, Anakin, and Mando Fett, and obviously all the other stuff that have been in-stock for a while.

I got another with Jango today, and saved it to my account, looks like they're all good until November.

So I did a little rearranging of the gang.
20220611_163426.jpg

Still wait for my STAP version, but I can totally see the prominent improvements from this CW Anakin.

The one thing I absolutely hate on this figure and the CW Maul are those split gauntlets. Mine either pop open when I change the pose or don’t fully close to begin with. All because of those worthless light up saber arms.

That sounds like me !!

Yup, was doing the same when I got Jango lol

The one thing I absolutely hate on this figure and the CW Maul are those split gauntlets. Mine either pop open when I change the pose or don’t fully close to begin with. All because of those worthless light up saber arms.

Agreed, they're super annoying, the one on Anakin has particular has been annoying.

Really debating getting this! I really like Anakin as a character and this looks amazing.

Back