1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely. I haven't tested it yet but I'll update if it's any Hot Toys purchase.
I got one of those too but didn't want to try it yet in case there's a time limit once you activate it.
No clear time limit. Just takes you to a special link. Its nothing too exciting, figures that have been around for too long. I got one on each of the 3 figures that arrived this week.

I’ve gotten a few of these new QR 10% off codes and I believe they work for pretty much any in stock Hot Toys figure.

The code does have an expiration date (mid November for me) which was probably locked based on when it was generated and not when activated. So you should scan it and save it to your account to see when it expires.

SWC15 and SWC10 are also still active till June 9th on Star Wars figures for anyone that hasn’t used them yet.

Last edited:
amazing figure in person, the colors and wiring in the outfit really give it presence.

anyone have any tips to care for the boots? first time owning a figure with seamless pleather boots like this

303 Aerospace Protectant is what’s commonly used by collectors for maintaining pleather, vinyl, and rubber. Very small amount applied with keep it protected. Don’t get it on fabric.

Very humid conditions, heat, drying out, and UV rays are the main contributors to damage. Having a protectant on there helps with those.

The glue will wear out over time like on the straps but parts can be re-glued.

I’ve gotten a few of these new QR 10% off codes and I believe they work for pretty much any in stock Hot Toys figure.

The code does have an expiration date (mid November for me) which was probably locked based on when it was generated and not when activated. So you should scan it and save it to your account to see when it expires.

SWC15 and SWC10 are also still active till June 9th on Star Wars figures for anyone that hasn’t used them yet.

I saved them as well, there might be a ton of stuff in-stock by that point, so it is good to keep them in your back pocket, a few figures I plan on picking up but I didn't pre-order such as Bo (if she is released) and Snowspeeder Luke will probably be in-stock before the coupon expires.

I saved them as well, there might be a ton of stuff in-stock by that point, so it is good to keep them in your back pocket, a few figures I plan on picking up but I didn't pre-order such as Bo (if she is released) and Snowspeeder Luke will probably be in-stock before the coupon expires.

Is the expiration date November for you as well?

Definitely nice to have them saved, I agree. We went from having almost no deals to having some really good ones.

Is the expiration date November for you as well?

Definitely nice to have them saved, I agree. We went from having almost no deals to having some really good ones.

Yup, both Maul and Anakin had them and was able to use them on anything in-stock right away, which is kinda neat, especially with how long they're active for.

We've been kinda spoiled with deals since Black Friday.

Yup, both Maul and Anakin had them and was able to use them on anything in-stock right away, which is kinda neat, especially with how long they're active for.

We've been kinda spoiled with deals since Black Friday.

Unfortunately not so much in comparison to the good ol’ days of hunting for reward points, freebies during big events, and a steady stream of $25 codes that worked on most items.

Has felt very dry since switching over to how things work now, but the 10% off QR code makes up for it at least. And the big Celebration sale of course.

I preordered this on May 29th, and I got charged this morning. That's a first!

Also, Ahsoka is arriving today. It's like Christmas in June!

I wasn't expecting to like the figure out of the packaging as much as I do. I didn't even try the other armor or the cape. I may this weekend but it looks amazing right out of the package.

I tried replacing the arm with the LED lightsaber and it didn't budge at all so I'm skipping that. I know it's not a popular accessory but I enjoyed attaching it to RotS Anakin and ESB Vader.

My birthday is in a couple weeks and I'm want to treat myself to a figure I wasn't planning to get. I'm torn between this and snowspeeder luke.:panic:

Ordered on a whim. So happy I did.

99FBE854-F5F9-4375-8378-21E6B04C7923.jpeg

8593666E-7CC3-44A6-9E74-B20FBF95E7CC.jpeg

6BEF49C1-9175-4455-8E1C-222A10DBAA0C.jpeg

I don't have any codes. I am still waiting for them to mail out Ahsoka.

You may get the 10% off Hot Toys QR discount code with Ahsoka so I would hold off till she arrives. I’ve gotten them with my last two orders.

Anakin is in stock now so he qualifies for that code.

I used to have that diorama. I kind of regret selling it now because it looks great with the Clone Wars era figures.

Though I guess it helps that the screen is turned around so it doesn’t look like they’re about to launch a full scale invasion of Peru.

Last edited:
Back