1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone asked Sideshow when they plan to actually ship? Hopefully we aren't stuck for 3 months on "preparing to ship".
They don't know. It'll ship as soon as it gets to their warehouse, but it depends on how fast it clears the ports. With my Boba Fett 2-pack, it took a few weeks. With Golden Armor Wonder Woman, a few days.

Yup been a week with this, lets see if it reaches the 3 weeks I waited for Mando Boba.

Just get both! Do you already have an Anakin or Maul? I love Solo Mail a lot but I already have ROTS Anakin and you need at least one of the Chosen One TM in your collection.
I have neither. But actually I just made a decent deal for the Solo Maul. I do not have an Anakin though.

I paid mine off 1 month ago. The site says "preparing to ship". I called sideshow and the rep told me that they were waiting for the shipment, but if it took to long, the figure would ship out "directly from the maker".. has anyone heard of this???

716EB1CC-887C-4B47-8EA1-8DA6D9018D06.gif

anyone seeing any movement on the STAP version from sideshow or still only the single figure version?

Does anybody have any plans on how they're going to pose Anakin or do you normally decide when you have it in hand?

Back