Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow released a Rex trailer for the figure lol

I know it’s not an issue with just Sideshow, but it’s kind of odd to release that now. :lol

Sorry you don’t have your figure yet.

Here’s a dramatic ad instead so you know we’re doing something!

60FBA88F-0232-4DB0-A645-F0DF07ED16E1.gif

It’s absolutely the worst for Star Wars.

It started off pretty well when all the figures were on the grated stands, despite the colors changing around.

Those are the best since you can position the vertical support at various points to accommodate figures close together in a tight display. And, you know, they matched.

Now it’s utter chaos.

I wish they were all rectangular grate or plate stands with optional toppers.

Yeah I really liked that feature, I was able to get 3 figures across two stands doing that.

I have a whole bunch of those original HT SW grated stands as well. They are great since you can put the post centered, off to the left, right or move more forward. I have 10 of the grey ones from ANH Luke (7) & Han (3), 2 of the snowy Hoth Leia ones, and an extra Boba Fett. 13 total...

I have my Marmit Stormtrooper & Sandtrooper on them, as well as my SS 3PO & HT R2 dx along with my HT Jedi Luke on one (with 3PO & R2). I also used one for ANH Darth Vader's Interrogation Droid (since it didn't really fit on the stand with him). I get excited when I see them released with some newer figures (like the Incinerator Trooper came with one) so I can try to pick up some more.

I have waaay too many parted out stands I buy... I have 28 HT stands, and 13 SS stands... :lol

I like uniformity..

Hot Toys tried something new with bendable feet on their first Stormtrooper attempt but seemingly abandoned that new feature with later releases.

Ordered quite a while ago- not even a peep that its processing. Anyone still waiting?

Back