Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion selling figures from your collection is like deciding to sell a family pet. Like selling your friends. I just cant, and i have thought about it. I look at their little faces and.... I cant.

😅
You've thought about selling some figures or thought about selling your friends/pets?

Ramatuelle:

star-wars-boba-fett.gif

"Later wave" definitely confirmed then. Gonna have to contact TBA about mine sooner than planned i guess.

On the unsealed they did say Rex will be shipping this month.

But looks like it might be a small batch, probably the Day 1 orders or something, those whose didn't receive the delayed emails a few weeks back.
Ah so those that ordered a week ago will get theirs and day 1’s will be a later batch…based on sideshows order for shipping

Ah so those that ordered a week ago will get theirs and day 1’s will be a later batch…based on sideshows order for shipping

Ugh I hope not lol.

I never got an e-mail delay for my Day 1 Rex so my fingers and toes are crossed for a processing e-mail in the next week lol.

Ugh I hope not lol.

I never got an e-mail delay for my Day 1 Rex so my fingers and toes are crossed for a processing e-mail in the next week lol.
Yeah hopefully not. Maybe with their new found getting orders quicker from HK to better compete they’ll actually fulfill orders IN order. Wishful thinking.

got my 2nd batch shipping on the 25th from TW. Soooo excited for this figure.

Yeah hopefully not. Maybe with their new found getting orders quicker from HK to better compete they’ll actually fulfill orders IN order. Wishful thinking.

got my 2nd batch shipping on the 25th from TW. Soooo excited for this figure.

Congrats man, that is exciting.

Looks like it'll be up there as figure of the year with Venom, Mysterio and a few others.

I'm over here patiently (not really) waiting for Sideshow.

Yeah. The SSC unboxings are pretty cringe. Terry (alone. Not with anyone else) would be great.

I love when Terry try's to instruct Guy on the poses and they're barely what he's asking for. The flying jetpack pose he did Rex was ugly.

In my opinion selling figures from your collection is like deciding to sell a family pet. Like selling your friends. I just cant, and i have thought about it. I look at their little faces and.... I cant.

😅
It's worse when you're actually packaging them back up in their boxes to be sent out to the new owner. Especially if you're like me and keep all the plastic wrapping, etc. I get a very sad, almost Toy Story-esque feeling when that happens.

TBA invoice hit a couple hours ago. That's now 7 figures on their way to my collection. Crossing fingers none get lost in the process.

On the unsealed they did say Rex will be shipping this month.

But looks like it might be a small batch, probably the Day 1 orders or something, those whose didn't receive the delayed emails a few weeks back.
...or the people who ordered it last Tuesday...based on Sideshow's random shipping order... I was a late pre-order on this, waiting on production pics and I have no idea if that means I get it first, last or somewhere in the middle.

...or the people who ordered it last Tuesday...based on Sideshow's random shipping order... I was a late pre-order on this, waiting on production pics and I have no idea if that means I get it first, last or somewhere in the middle.
Their system is bonkers. CS literally confirmed to me that anytime you click “edit order” for anything reason, like adding double boxing, updating payment method, ect., that you’re essentially kicking yourself to the back of the line. Like those lovely emails that say “Captain Rex is getting ready to ship. Please make any changes before This date” and then you do and get screwed. I added double boxing for my Grievous and it got kicked to the back of the line even though it was getting ready to ship. She explained all this nonsense about how the system just boots you to the back and then she was nice enough to manually start my shipping process, but that’s pretty crazy that things like that can happen. They need to overhaul that system.

Some people over at reddit are getting warehouse e-mails and that they're prders will be processed on the 27th.

So for some of us that didn't get that delay e-mail from Sideshow, hopefully we get something in the next day or so.

Back