Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic:
1632826798849.png

sike

Or on a boat off the CA coast.

I read somewhere that some ships have been waiting for a month+ to unload. So im wondering about their onboard supplies.... How is the galley stocked after a month at sea? Probably not too well, im thinking.

Overthinking/worrying ftw
If it’s not out in Hong Kong then it’s more than likely not on a boat yet

Fake. Subtext "1:6 FIGURE SW TCW" is missing a couple letters. It should read "1:6 FIGURE SW TCW CR" for Captain Rex.

Literally said sike right after the photo and y’all still took a magnifying glass to judge the perspective

I don't need a tool to tell perspective is wrong. I do it subconsciously.
But I had to look at dictionary to find what "sike" is, after your message.

They're going to start eating our figures aren't they?

Not so much that, but im thinking a belowdecks labyrinth of Nike shoe boxes, or perhaps HT figures arranged in a pentagram shape in order to summon demons or something. The sacrifice for the demons could be all the art boxes they dent in order to do this.

I cant imagine the boredom that being trapped on a cargo ship for over a month would entail, and i never want to find out. I imagine some pretty crazy s*** would go on.

Edit: no wait, theyre going to sacrifice Hasbro Black Series figures. Thats why we got none in the stores, theyre all stacked twenty high in the cargo hold because the crew is building a fort off to the side

Back