Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don’t usually release 2 figures in the same week, maybe sometimes, but I can’t remember when. Also, I would love Rex next week. Or both. We need some excitement on these boards. Also, the list of unreleased preorders will catch up to them eventually. By the time general kenobi goes up, he may be a four year wait.
Hulk and Venom released the same week; Thor Coursant Guard and Mysterio all the same week; EG Black Widow and Hawkeye; Kylo, Scout trooper and 1/4 Spidey; so it definitely happens

I'm ready to wake up in the morning with production photos of both Rex and Ahsoka

Do it Hot Toys, you won't.

I'm ready to wake up in the morning with production photos of both Rex and Ahsoka

Do it Hot Toys, you won't.
I remember EG Hawkeye and Disney Lawsuit came out like three days apart, so imagine if it’s like that lmao. Like they go together just release them the same day

He's out in HK today

1630906523141-png.537332

They even removed my “top fan” badge because I said that it was disappointing they advertised all these changes for Grievous and didn’t follow through. Real petty. I get they handled it eventually, but it shouldn’t have happened to begin with AND they definitely shouldn’t hve stayed silent for so long.
Sorry to hear about your plight Jedi_Col., and you just keep rockin that boat!

For some reason, this situation reminds me of very exclusive and difficult to obtain soup...

IMG_8491.JPG

Last edited:
Back