Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never display any figures with their full human heads over a helmeted head, but this may be the exception and a 1st. That Rex head sculpt is great.

Another reason to keep my SS version around.

I'm thinking of getting a second to bash a Rebels Rex.

1633629054736.png

TBA has Rex for $366 with coupon and free shipping. When you Figure in Tax and shipping with SS its around $300 so about $66 more. Not great but not terrible either . I was going to order Rex through SS but with all of the current issues it would likely be 4 to 5 months before having it in hand.

I keep thinking that. I really hope Hot Toys makes Fives, Jesse, Echo and Kix. I don't want them to overextend themselves on Clones, but they really need to make some more. They just look too good.

I'm with ya man.

As long as they don't oversaturate the market, I'd be happy. Maybe 1-3 clones a year, with an army builder and a unique commander/trooper/ARC trooper per year?

I feel like Jesse would be the next one if they continue with more named clones, he had a huge impact on the final season. I'm sure they're happy with the numbers that Rex and the 501st clone brought in.

I'm with ya man.

As long as they don't oversaturate the market, I'd be happy. Maybe 1-3 clones a year, with an army builder and a unique commander/trooper/ARC trooper per year?

I feel like Jesse would be the next one if they continue with more named clones, he had a huge impact on the final season. I'm sure they're happy with the numbers that Rex and the 501st clone brought in.
This is just me, but what I would do:
2022 - 212th Trooper, Fives, Fox, Wrecker
2023 - Wolfpack Trooper, Wolffe, Howser, Tech
2024 - ARC Echo, Waxer, Gree, Jesse
2025 - 442nd Trooper, Gregor, Kix

I think it's not overkill and it would give us five good years of Clone Troopers

Last edited:
Back