1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Bad Batch - Echo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went from wanting to actually PO this guy to just waiting for someone to sell theirs for a better price in the Marketplace later. So why'd they even bother bringing him back again? Not sure who was more useless this season, Echo or Tech:lol

I can't remember him using any alternate arms in season 1. But I'm pushing 50, so It may just be my memory getting rusty.

Fellow old here telling you thats because he didnt actually use any.

The different arms are actually a ridiculous idea. Hes going to run back to the dropship and change arms for all of these different tasks?! Okay. Because how many of these large appliances could he really carry around?

Meanwhile i am actually about to watch Echo's CW arc, because it sounds really interesting and i want to know more.

Now back to trying to convince myself not to buy that new Nerf Aliens pulse rifle. I sucessfully resisted the Amban nerf rifle, but this one's really speaking my language.

Fellow old here telling you thats because he didnt actually use any.

The different arms are actually a ridiculous idea. Hes going to run back to the dropship and change arms for all of these different tasks?! Okay. Because how many of these large appliances could he really carry around?

Meanwhile i am actually about to watch Echo's CW arc, because it sounds really interesting and i want to know more.

Now back to trying to convince myself not to buy that new Nerf Aliens pulse rifle. I sucessfully resisted the Amban nerf rifle, but this one's really speaking my language.
His backpack could hold all his little extra arms(They'd likely stow in a folded position anyway).

It's great that we still have to be concerned about where characters stash their gear, as opposed to the MCU (and seemingly the DCU) where gadgets and even full armour just magically materialise out of nowhere! lol

Was the conundrum ever solved about where Han and Luke stashed their boots and gear while disguised as Stormtroopers on the Death Star? :unsure:

I think so? Apparently just outside Pressure Maintenance Hatch #326-3827 located on the Detention Level.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Chewy needs no pants.jpeg

"Listen pal... pants are overrated! And with all that fur... the zippers...
well... they're a lot less fun than you deserve, Fuzzball.
And don't get me started about those trash compactors."

His backpack could hold all his little extra arms(They'd likely stow in a folded position anyway).

Some of them would fit. Some of that stuff seems pretty big.

This whole idea still strikes me as clunky. IMO he'd do better to wear the arm with all the folding stuff all the time, and slip that off when he needed to access his terminal-access key underneath - I'd think an ARC trooper especially would need two hands for stuff? What do I know, over-thinking ftw.

They didn't even appear in the show so why are we criticisng how they would work in the show, it was probably just a concept that was cut :lol

I see that it is still planned for this month of June (in HK) and for the moment no report. have you heard from Sideshow?

Back