1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, what’s the going rate for shoretroopers (standard) and have the second batch/wholesale been distributed yet?
US 160 for both shore grunt and shore squad leader. Even a bit cheaper if you shop around. Tank commander US 167. I don’t have a clue about batches, I do know those shore troopers have been sitting around for months with prices inching down. I don’t think anyone wants them around here.

US 160 for both shore grunt and shore squad leader. Even a bit cheaper if you shop around. Tank commander US 167. I don’t have a clue about batches, I do know those shore troopers have been sitting around for months with prices inching down. I don’t think anyone wants them around here.
Well I want them. Give em’ all to me!

If SSC didn't screw reward codes and limit eligibility, I've helped them to get rid of one grunt a few months ago. I think they enjoy when they occupy space in the warehouse more than when they sell it.

Shore troopers have been sitting here as well. I think HT waited too long to get these guys out. Not god if you were expecting more RO figures to come out.

Online stores are selling shoretroopers for $160? which ones?

One of my top Trooper designs in all of Star Wars.

This was an immediate pre-order for me. Bring it!
It is a great design. Wish I hadn’t read through to catch up on this thread. Was tempted to cancel preorder because too many troopers but now I almost like this design over the Shoretrooper. Decisions, decisions.

It is a great design. Wish I hadn’t read through to catch up on this thread. Was tempted to cancel preorder because too many troopers but now I almost like this design over the Shoretrooper. Decisions, decisions.
Just ordered. I think ultimately I'd rather have this and a shoretrooper rather than two shoretroopers.

Online stores are selling shoretroopers for $160? which ones?
Wow $160 is incredibly cheap for a HT figure, even a non portrait one. I paid $230 or whatever at BBTS and it’s sitting in pile of loot. Now that it’s half the price and no tax I may just cancel and get it overseas.

I feel that this may be one of these figures that people regret passing on. It really depends how many HT releases.

I feel that this may be one of these figures that people regret passing on. It really depends how many HT releases.
So far I’ve grabbed two “sleeper” troopers at release: Mudtrooper and Death Watch. I’m thinking this will be the third one.

Unless you count Remnant Stormtrooper too since that one skyrocketed and I have that in my collection.

So far I’ve grabbed two “sleeper” troopers at release: Mudtrooper and Death Watch. I’m thinking this will be the third one.

Unless you count Remnant Stormtrooper too since that one skyrocketed and I have that in my collection.
There haven't been too many figures that I have regretted passing on, which is fortunate. The Remnant Trooper is one I now would have liked to have but it isn't a must-have, for me. The Mud Trooper was a definite must-get. This Tank Commander even more so, for me. Just loved the design from the get-go.

There haven't been too many figures that I have regretted passing on, which is fortunate. The Remnant Trooper is one I now would have liked to have but it isn't a must-have, for me. The Mud Trooper was a definite must-get. This Tank Commander even more so, for me. Just loved the design from the get-go.

The Tank Commander design never grabbed me, nor the Shore Trooper. From the new designs the one that did was the Patrol Trooper. Every time I look at him he makes me think of old (non -Star Wars) Sci-Fi novels. He evokes ideas of a planetary police force that might have appeared in the Stainless Steel Rat series, yet also blends perfectly into the OT or into Han Solo's early EU.

I'm still holding off on the Tank Commander, and getting the green Tank Trooper instead, as he'll compliment the Mudtrooper.

He is the Mudtrooper.... with an alt helmet.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll come around to the Tank Trooper. ;)

He pretty much is. Even has the belt from the one HT teased, but didn't put up for preorder.

I prefer the Snowtrooper style breast plate to the Tank Commander's.

I came around to having a single Shore Trooper, but I think the Transport Trooper will be my one concession to this style of helmet.

The Tank Commander design never grabbed me, nor the Shore Trooper. From the new designs the one that did was the Patrol Trooper. Every time I look at him he makes me think of old (non -Star Wars) Sci-Fi novels. He evokes ideas of a planetary police force that might have appeared in the Stainless Steel Rat series, yet also blends perfectly into the OT or into Han Solo's early EU.

I'm still holding off on the Tank Commander, and getting the green Tank Trooper instead, as he'll complient the Mudtrooper.

I have always felt about the same. Some fans absolutely love the tank commander and the Shoretrooper. I don't hate either of them but I don't share the same level of enthusiasm either. That being said I did pick up a modest platoon of Shoretroopers after skipping the original and I have one Tank Commander on pre-order.

Back