1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How quickly does TW dispatch their figures when they finally are in-stock? Have any of your pre-orders shipped yet?

Pre-ordered with them a few months ago and don’t think there was any 1st batch alternative then. Since they’re selling the Tank commander as an in-stock item I wonder when they’ll dispatch my figure. Have sent them this very same message and am waiting for a reply.

How quickly does TW dispatch their figures when they finally are in-stock? Have any of your pre-orders shipped yet?

Pre-ordered with them a few months ago and don’t think there was any 1st batch alternative then. Since they’re selling the Tank commander as an in-stock item I wonder when they’ll dispatch my figure. Have sent them this very same message and am waiting for a reply.

I bought something from them that's in-stock. They didn't "Ship" for a few days and even then, the tracking didn't get posted for at least a week. I asked them and they blamed it on HK post not updating tracking, as if I never bought anything from HK before.

I bought something from them that's in-stock. They didn't "Ship" for a few days and even then, the tracking didn't get posted for at least a week. I asked them and they blamed it on HK post not updating tracking, as if I never bought anything from HK before.
Strange. Never had these issues with other HK sellers. They have always provided a tracking ID the same day it’s posted. Delays due to COVID is understandable, but delays in tracking IDs sounds suspicious.

It’s more likely they haven’t posted it and only converts it to “sipped” to notify the buyer they’re “fulfilling their duties”. Imo a bad practice and undermines the buyers’ confidence with them.

TW varies a little for me. DHL has always been the best choice though. I preordered the Fett two pack months ago and they shipped it immediately once it was in stock. Got it within a week from the time they sent the notice to the time it was dropped off.

The last in stock figure I ordered was the Artillery Trooper. It took 4 days from the time I placed the order to the time I got it.

Arrived today from TW….along with Patrol Trooper one of my favorite designs. I do wish the weathering was more on point….still rocks

To Coco’s point, TW is a crap shoot unless you pay for DHL. I ordered Squad Trooper on 12/16 and it’s still “in the mail” not ising DHL but Express Shipping. Its much mich slower even before covid shut down

TW varies a little for me. DHL has always been the best choice though. I preordered the Fett two pack months ago and they shipped it immediately once it was in stock. Got it within a week from the time they sent the notice to the time it was dropped off.

The last in stock figure I ordered was the Artillery Trooper. It took 4 days from the time I placed the order to the time I got it.
Well then that’s the issue. Went with the cheapest aka HK ‘express’ with estimated delivery time 13-25 days. But I like DHL, all my recent orders through Sideshow have taken no more than two days from dispatch in CA to my address. Crazy quick delivery.

Edit: Just received a message from TW. Since I ordered from the second batch, thought this was a one-batch figure, they won't ship it for a few months. Ffs.

Last edited:
Arrived today from TW….along with Patrol Trooper one of my favorite designs. I do wish the weathering was more on point….still rocks

To Coco’s point, TW is a crap shoot unless you pay for DHL. I ordered Squad Trooper on 12/16 and it’s still “in the mail” not ising DHL but Express Shipping. Its much mich slower even before covid shut down
Cool you like the figure! I too think it’s one of the better designs of troopers, a nice and unique look.

That’s a bummer. I believe HK post collect all shipments for each international country selectively, then when the lot of a country has piled up to a certain level, they send it out on a plane to the destination. Which may result in long delays for us customers. But guess it’s cost-effective.

I always use HK post when buying in Hong Kong, usually takes no more than 10 business days for the parcel to reach destination. Worst carrier I’ve ever come in touch with is Australia Post. Somehow their shipments are always delayed and one of my parcels was gone/missing for 2,5 months (DS Anakin). Crazy!

Same for me. They like to send the "shipped" email, but it doesn't actually get picked up and move for about a week. Annoying as hell !

Don't like TW much to be honest. Shipping is also way high !

EF25186D-9D4F-415C-81BC-23A982854E31.jpeg

This one is plentiful and cheap in the market here. Like the Mando shore troopers. Unlike the Boba Fett 2-pack which is already evaporating from
The market at inflated prices. If HT don’t reissue that Tusken Fett then that set will cost a bomb down the line.

I was just looking at getting one from Timcent but looks like he has to charge for shipping now because regular airmail has been suspended. So I'll probably just order one through Sideshow as Timewalker is sold out.

This one is plentiful and cheap in the market here. Like the Mando shore troopers. Unlike the Boba Fett 2-pack which is already evaporating from
The market at inflated prices. If HT don’t reissue that Tusken Fett then that set will cost a bomb down the line.
Hey, what’s the going rate for shoretroopers (standard) and have the second batch/wholesale been distributed yet?

Back