1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy looks great, and really fits in with the "OT" look. I saw him on display in the SS booth at a SW Celebration in Florida back in 2017. I actually liked him better than the Shoretrooper at the time.

But I just don't feel the need to have him in my Trooper collection like a Shoretrooper. I just prefer the clean white. The helmet design of the SHoretrooper fits more in line with the design of the Biker Scout. If anything, this makes me wish we had a cleaner more white version of a Shoretrooper rather than a grungy yellowish armor we always get. He'll remain on my maybe list till he's gone and I get mad at myself for not picking him up... :lol

I had similar thoughts with the Solo Patrol Trooper. I was tempted to get him, but in the end he would just remind me of the awful movie that didn't need to be made. At least this guy was in RO and Mando, 2 great SW products.

SS unboxing up.

I recall my statement of the trousers being brown, they are much darker than the Shoretrooper trousers. Not quite the black they used for the costume, but close.

There bloggers probably had bright lights on the figures as well making them look lighter than they actually are under normal light.

I decided to buy this figure. It looks good, very nice weathering. The stand has that Star Wars language writing on it, I like that. The pants are a very dark brown...is that really wrong? Is this guy in anything apart from that 1 ambush scene in Rogue 1?

Just like with Mando DLX, I am not picky enough that the pants have to be the EXACT colour. It’s not like I’ll have it amazingly posed on the shelf, top-notch helmet, armour with weathering and be like “but those damn pants aren’t charcoal grey #13”.

But I get it that these are expensive.

Close to buying, looks cool....just a little bothered about the reported brown underpants.

Jump the gun! You need at least one commander in your imperial army!

Do it, you need this to complete your Rogue One trooper collection.
Well you cannot have this figure without the tank. No need to worry about the pants when he halfway in the tank. Got to get the tank or you are not a real Star Wars fan.

No personal offense to that reviewer, but I don't see how you can both sound like you're on a script and also ramble on for over 20 minutes.

A good video length for the various metrics is like 10 minutes, and a 10 minute review is still the equivalent of taking the scenic route.

20 minutes - without a clear view of the entire figure, awkward posing, and wrong weapon handling - is really excessive.

I know he likes toys, but there's definitely a clear shift from when he seemed to just do it for fun with his kids versus realizing he had the advantage of getting figures in hand early so he could get videos up before others which is important for monetization.

Last edited:
Back