1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've pushed stuff back like 3 or 4 times. When it kept getting delayed it let me keep skip a month.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Got my notice for the 17th from SSC. Is this still a thing...?

72d2dabf303ed569073a5e5de3bdc62c.jpg

finally sideshow got stan lee in warehouse and my figure has been shipped
after getting my order placed in the end of august
didn't think was going to be this long, was excepting in Oct

but in a way, this is better cause its Christmas season and its like getting a xmas gift
cant wait

Stan should be here Monday but not counting on it. With all the Christmas mail.

mine shipped on Wednesday and got him yesterday, I live California, reason for the quick delivery.
But since Xmas is only few days away I will open him on that day. I been wanting for Stan since Aug, so, XMas is quite fitting

My only concern, one side of the shipping box has tear hole and dents. I usually don't care about the package/box but I like the unique clam shell package and figure was expensive. So, I hope the package is not damaged with dents.

xzrwrzat_o.jpg

JHi2GRDV_o.jpg

OJDYyq76_o.jpg

Well that's a purpose of shippers. Take damage and keep content safe. I'm sure figure box will be intact, no matter how ugly this hole looks.

mine shipped on Wednesday and got him yesterday, I live California, reason for the quick delivery.
But since Xmas is only few days away I will open him on that day. I been wanting for Stan since Aug, so, XMas is quite fitting

My only concern, one side of the shipping box has tear hole and dents. I usually don't care about the package/box but I like the unique clam shell package and figure was expensive. So, I hope the package is not damaged with dents.

xzrwrzat_o.jpg

JHi2GRDV_o.jpg

OJDYyq76_o.jpg

Wow! That's awful...this is what we get for the premium $26 shipping price??? Jeez, that settles it...I'm delaying my figure until next month.

I can only imagine with the X-mas rush the carriers are being far less careful with packages. I'd much prefer to wait another month when the shipping frenzy dies down and I can have peace in mind knowing that my shipper will arrive (hopefully) in tact.

Hope your actual figure packaging isn't damaged.

Got stan today I'm at work, went at lunch break. Box is fine, only a little opening at the bottom of the box. Guess the shape of the box makes it weaker.

Back