Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Black & Gold suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rule #1 for any Hot Toys figure. Never buy before you watch the movie. Will not know if there is an imminent rerelease with upgrades and better accessories.
Road Worn Thor was released before the movie and I got it. I love that figure and is my only Thor. This is a rather unique suit though and honestly best to see it first. Was Endgame Cap promo released before the movie?

This is the worst revealed suit so far, the Upgraded and the Integrated are way better looking suits.

This is the worst revealed suit so far, the Upgraded and the Integrated are way better looking suits.
Is it though? Maybe it'll grow on me, but right now the Integrated Suit looks a bit too busy and a tad gaudy with the huge gold spider emblem. Conversely, after watching the first two episodes of Hawkeye it dawned on me that this suit would look right at home next to my Endgame Ronin/Hawkeye.

I really like how it looks, it's different. A has a son of Killmonger look. I probably would buy it even if it was just a concept version that wasn't in the movie.

I didn't think of Ronin but that is a great idea.

I don’t mind the suit, i like that they play around with his outfits so much. Not buying this though.

Is it though? Maybe it'll grow on me, but right now the Integrated Suit looks a bit too busy and a tad gaudy with the huge gold spider emblem. Conversely, after watching the first two episodes of Hawkeye it dawned on me that this suit would look right at home next to my Endgame Ronin/Hawkeye.
Hawkeye has to be the worst D+ show to date.

Is it though?

:lol I must admit every time someone asks this I always picture this now:

10Eotff.jpg

Maybe it'll grow on me, but right now the Integrated Suit looks a bit too busy and a tad gaudy with the huge gold spider emblem. Conversely, after watching the first two episodes of Hawkeye it dawned on me that this suit would look right at home next to my Endgame Ronin/Hawkeye.

I actually think this suit's an interesting concept. I dig it overall, though if the gold was replaced with white/sliver, man, it'd resemble something like the Symbiote Spider - Man!

From the trailer it seems like this is the suit he is wearing when he first encounters Electro. So if HT make Electro you might want to pose them together.

I think he's using this suit and the Dr Strange powers to some how capture the villains. Like maybe he can open a portal which sends the villains into the holding cell which Doc Ock is in.

So far i'd say it's the best. It's a ton of fun.

Wandvision started out interesting but then turned into generic crap (and the Kat Dennings/"real world" scenes were INCREDIBLY boring). FATWS had some highlights but suffered from an awful villain and being way to preachy. Loki's first episode was really good, and there was a good one in the middle, and then the rest were average-boring.

I hate when the MCU do lazy designs like this black and gold(clothes inside out) or the new hawkeye (shoes and regular pants) and Endgame Thor(the same from Infinity War). I like the Integrated suit but its to much alike with the Upgraded suit in the arms without the gold web shooters from the Iron Spider original suit.

Last edited:
So far i'd say it's the best. It's a ton of fun.
I’d say it’s a bit early to call it either way. So far I’m enjoying the Kate & Clint dynamic, but the Track Suit Mafia is a bit ridiculous. Hopefully the story starts ramping up and the main villain/villains are more interesting than those guys.

I’d say it’s a bit early to call it either way. So far I’m enjoying the Kate & Clint dynamic, but the Track Suit Mafia is a bit ridiculous. Hopefully the story starts ramping up and the main villain/villains are more interesting than those guys.
They are supposed to be ridiculous lol. I am enjoying it so far just because it's fun and not taking things to seriously.

Yep, and both were terrible...doesn't bode well for the future episodes.
Both were terrible in your opinion it's getting good reviews with a 89% audience rating. Not everything is for everyone. Lot's of figures, movies, shows, etc i think are terrible but it's just my opinion. There lots of people like what i hate and vice versa.

Both were terrible in your opinion it's getting good reviews with a 89% audience rating. Not everything is for everyone. Lot's of figures, movies, shows, etc i think are terrible but it's just my opinion. There lots of people like what i hate and vice versa.
Of course the audience likes it. They probably gave good reviews to wandavision aswell. It’s ok so far but nothing special

Rule #1 for any Hot Toys figure. Never buy before you watch the movie. Will not know if there is an imminent rerelease with upgrades and better accessories.
Maybe, maybe not.

There’s also the risk of discovering after watching a film that the character you bought was actually Trevor Slattery playing a part.
I'm gonna be soooo disappointed if it turns out that Trevor is in this suit in the movie and not Peter. lol

Of course the audience likes it. They probably gave good reviews to wandavision aswell. It’s ok so far but nothing special
Exactly, If the audience likes it that means it's winning it's target audience. I was just pointing out that just because he thinks it's crap doesn't mean it's crap that it's just his opinion. Your opinion is it's just ok.
Wandavision definitely did not start out as well since nobody had any clue what was going on until midseason. Not as many people (myself included) really liked it at the start (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Exactly, If the audience likes it that means it's winning it's target audience. I was just pointing out that just because he thinks it's crap doesn't mean it's crap that it's just his opinion. Your opinion is it's just ok.
Wandavision definitely did not start out as well since nobody had any clue what was going on until midseason. Not as many people (myself included) really liked it at the start (in my opinion).
I honestly liked the start but hated the ending

Back