1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had already figured the HS into the price. They had a blurred photo when this 1st went up for PO and then it was pulled because of licensing issues but the price never changed
No sir. Go back and look. The initial listing had no such thing.
1626917445266.jpeg

What you’re thinking of came a week later thanks to strong sales, but was then inexplicably pulled and never mentioned again.

”Given the immense popularity of the character, Hot Toys is very excited to announce an additional newly developed head sculpt featuring Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio from Spider-Man: Far From Home.”

https://news.toyark.com/2019/09/13/...ider-man-far-from-home-mysterio-figure-362815

It's almost 2022 why can't I just push a button on a remote control (or app) to light the bowl instead of having to take it off every time I want to use it which would be often with this figure. Better yet why not just use that "new" HT USB tech here as well? Heck even a button under the suit behind the cape, you know 70's tech would suffice here.
They already have this technology with their R2-D2, so it isn't even a new frontier for them!

Last edited:
ghweid9.jpg

MYAfjCv.jpg

I saw these from Jenkin Wong on Facebook. I swear there's a slight bit of a line across his forehead but it's nothing like those promo pics. The promo pics look like part of his face was copied and pasted.
Nice! I can finally upgrade the HT Dastan I no longer have

Dome lit up looks dope !!!

Armour and cape also looks amazing !!

Edit : link still works if you click the bottom right icon.

Last edited:
It's almost 2022 why can't I just push a button on a remote control (or app) to light the bowl instead of having to take it off every time I want to use it which would be often with this figure. Better yet why not just use that "new" HT USB tech here as well? Heck even a button under the suit behind the cape, you know 70's tech would suffice here.
Its an even bigger problem for iron men figures. I just leave the screws out to access the switches but yes, its 2021, and for $250 per figure the little batteries are an insult really.

This headsculpt looks waaayyyy better in Justin's video. Whoever took the initial pics did not do this sculpt any justice

This is like the Rey head sculpt again, the blogger pics looked like dog crap but in hand it was getting rave reviews.

Gonna see how much TW wants this for when they come back. I have a feeling they won’t be around much longer so I many want 1 last order from them.

This is like the Rey head sculpt again, the blogger pics looked like dog crap but in hand it was getting rave reviews.

Gonna see how much TW wants this for when they come back. I have a feeling they won’t be around much longer so I many want 1 last order from them.
Rey looks exactly like the crappy blogger pics in hand though.

Yeah this figure looks great. If I had a complaint it'd be that I wish the gold body armor looked more metallic than plastic. That and I think the triangle effect pieces look like garbage. Glad to see the Edith glasses can fit with a little persuasion as well; some earlier in-hand impressions claimed they could not.

After seeing that video I'm even more happy that I did pre-order him. Can't wait to get him in hand. I think he'll have an awesome shelf presence. I especially love the look of the dome. I think it looks even better with the lights off than on.

He looks really damn nice in Justin's vid, the colours and detail are stunning. Although to my old eyes sculpt looks just the same as it does in the blogger pics...good likeness from certain angles but at little off from other angles and just not quite there overall.

Will definitely pick him up at some point.

Back