1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, you take the bowl off then pull the neck out, which houses the batteries and LED lights. Interesting.

If they released Vulture, I might get this. But who knows what they are doing with a Sinister Six. With that uncertainty and possibly going back to older Spidey villains for the multiverse, I'm passing. I also didn't care for the movie, so there's that too.

Just ordered. I love my Spidey and his villains and just can't resist.

:unsure: :LOL:

Flip flopped big time! Did that on Heavy Mando too, granted I was late to the party in seeing Mando S1&2 this year. Flip flopping on many figures here as of late, all these Mandos have had me make some decision making to do.

Flip flopped big time! Did that on Heavy Mando too, granted I was late to the party in seeing Mando S1&2 this year. Flip flopping on many figures here as of late, all these Mandos have had me make some decision making to do.
I understand being indecisive sometimes, I've done it before too.

I understand being indecisive sometimes, I've done it before too.
An important part is that he is pretty comic accurate. Will go well with the VG Spidey. I hope the villains rumored in SM: NWH updates their suits somehow.

Perhaps the lens plays a difference in how we perceive the fullness of his face, but regardless I also do think the paint app doesn't seem as strong as some of other HT's work. Like to me, the headsculpt still looks very toy-ish. It doesn't look realistic like the RDJ 46/47/50, or Tom Holland, or Yondu portrait.

The JG sculpt would never pass for photo-realistic to me.

All that being said, I still preordered it since I think it looks great with the fish dome...as long as you don't see the seam. :lol
Yeah I agree completely that the finish of the head here is not as high caliber as we know they are capable of achieving. But the rest of the figure makes up for it, and since the Jake head is basically an unexpected “freebie”, it’s not a dealbreaker. I expect I’ll also put in a pre-order before Sideshow hits waitlist.

Custom LED's installed by Led Light Toy

8MMKvSL.png
217993290_2896660630601214_3801116492083067181_n.jpg
215984524_2896660723934538_8527519723876981686_n.jpg

I don't collect the Spiderman line but I really like how this figure came out. Talk about shelf presence.
Yeah, now I am considering him.....:panic:

Might be one of those figs for me like Doctor Strange - not my fav character but iconic and a great release.

I'm glad I had this guy ordered for so long, shame I probably won't get him for another year because of where I ordered him though lmao. I also don't care a lick about the headsculpt, I got this because I like Mysterio and this outfit is probably the best he's ever gotten in any media. Zero regrets getting this guy.

Last edited:
Damn, that JG headsculpt looks the best so far on Jedha's video. I'm actually convinced it looks great now. Those bloggers didn't do the portrait any favors apparently. Looking forward to getting mine now.

jg sculpt.jpg

Back