Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely it isn't just a reissue...

Also, they still can't get Andrew's suit right. Nobody seems to get that the suit has a metallic sheen and also a slight pink hue to it. It is not a pure red.

1650880480421.png

1650880514819.png

1650880549785.png

Bring it. And let the bitching commence about a PROTO when the final figure will probably be out next xmas! (still hoping the VG Line does the RAIMI suit love the body)

Bring it. And let the bitching commence about a PROTO when the final figure will probably be out next xmas! (still hoping the VG Line does the RAIMI suit love the body)
By "out next Xmas" I assume you mean put up for order, not actually released and in collectors' hands. Sounds about right lol...

hoping they just threw this teaser together quickly with the old versions just to let ppl know they're coming. It's HT though, so you never really know when they're actually going to update or take the quick cash grab and just reissue.

They've shown they can do a metallic shine on figures. Just need to do it in a dark red. Looks like they stayed with cloth than with the rubbery material that Classic, 2099 and MK4 have.

spider-man-spider-armor-mk-iv-suit_marvel_silo.png
spider-man-spider-man-2099-black-suit_marvel_silo.png
Yes. But, a part of me really doesn’t like that rubber material. To be fair though, I don’t have one on hand to compare. So it may be better in person?

Yes. But, a part of me really doesn’t like that rubber material. To be fair though, I don’t have one on hand to compare. So it may be better in person?
I don't recall anything that shiny that wasn't rubbery. Maybe fabric made shiny isn't cost effective to make? I lack knowledge of available materials and cost.

Really hoping there's at least some sort of update that will keep any black stains from happening like those that effected the original. I had the chance to pick up the original EX early last year for about $200 but there was a stain on the forehead and on the sides. I also prefer the ASM1 suite over the 2 suit, but that one hasn't aged well, so I'll take whatever HT puts out for the NWH version if it looks good enough.

Back