Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6WvZG3H.jpg

Rumor is that Andrew Garfield is putting a hold on his likeness.
I think that's why the currently advertised and available at some places except those stocked by Sideshow is branded as Amazing Spider-Man 2, as Hot Toys have the rights for that. I found a pre-order for it at Sugo Toys in Australia and I just hope this gets released. I really don't care if it is branded as NWH or ASM2, I just need him to go with my Tobey and Tom Spideys.

Well that's a bit foreboding, maybe similar treatment coming for this one?
Oh man, if they do that, I can see the angry facebook comments now lol.

Pretty odd that there's all these likeness rights issues going on with him, though. Andrew Garfield doesn't strike me as someone who would make things difficult, so I wonder what exactly is going on. Oh well. Just thankful none of this bs happened with Tobey!

Oh man, if they do that, I can see the angry facebook comments now lol.

Pretty odd that there's all these likeness rights issues going on with him, though. Andrew Garfield doesn't strike me as someone who would make things difficult, so I wonder what exactly is going on. Oh well. Just thankful none of this bs happened with Tobey!
I don't think these sort of things even reach Garfield. It's probably his agent or business manager playing hardball.

Back