1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled the trigger for the deluxe with the 20% discount code on popcultcha at last for 185€ shipped. Really a steal.

This will be my OT Han Solo with the stormtrooper disguise headsculpt, until the next official Harrison Ford Solo comes out in 10 years :ROFLMAO:

Let us know how it went with customs when you get it. Tempted to get one as well but my latest PC order ended up costing me an arm in custom fees.

Let us know how it went with customs when you get it. Tempted to get one as well but my latest PC order ended up costing me an arm in custom fees.

Sure!

19% VAT + other fees. I am expecting to pay about 45 EUR customs. The figure would end up 230 EUR.

I will let you know.

But unfortunately the discount code is not valid anymore. It was the last day...

Thanks for the update. You might have been lucky indeed. Could also be due to less controls during the summer holiday season. With that new EU regulation for all imported goods being put in place right now, it's hard to tell what will happen to our parcels upon arrival.

Damn, now I’m tempted. Didn’t know this was still in-stock anywhere. It’s a nice figure and underrated in my opinion.
Just wish there were a Chewbacca and/or Lando to go with it. Qi'ra too. Even Woody Harrelson as himself in the movie.

Hopefully the Lando series is well received and Qi'ra makes a return.

Just wish there were a Chewbacca and/or Lando to go with it. Qi'ra too. Even Woody Harrelson as himself in the movie.

I reckon she'll make a return much sooner than that, as the head of Crimson Dawn in Book of Boba.

Yeah, I wish Hot Toys would have taken the opportunity to release a new Chewbacca when Solo came out. I like mine from ANH, but I would take another, updated version.

Yeah, I wish Hot Toys would have taken the opportunity to release a new Chewbacca when Solo came out. I like mine from ANH, but I would take another, updated version.
The Solo Chewbacca they teased looked pretty good. Goggles probably help with that. I think Han would've sold through more quickly if there'd been a Chewie to go with him.

I do still like the ANH version, but wouldn't mind getting an updated version.

As long as they've learned something from the TFA version.

I reckon she'll make a return much sooner than that, as the head of Crimson Dawn in Book of Boba.
There's certainly the possibility. I would expect it'd be easier to have her in a role at a point in time closer to her initial appearance since she hasn't aged. I wouldn't mind either. I love the rise of the Empire era, but want them to keep expanding on the New Republic era as well.

There's certainly the possibility. I would expect it'd be easier to have her in a role at a point in time closer to her initial appearance since she hasn't aged. I wouldn't mind either. I love the rise of the Empire era, but want them to keep expanding on the New Republic era as well.
Although funnily enough the actress in real life (34) is closer in age to how old Qi'ra would be in the Book of Boba (39/40) than she was in Solo (18-21). I think they could pull that off and it be believable, no need for any aging. Just make her look a little more ''experienced''. I feel there's a reason they've re-introduced her specifically in War of the Bounty Hunters. I feel they're establishing a connection between Boba and Crimson Dawn. Plus the actress has been talking a lot recently about how much she loves the character and that she's been writing her own story for Qi'ra.

Still don't understand that one. Han and Chewie got to go together. A shame cause I liked the goggles and the accessories. Guess they figured you could just grab the TFA one and be fine with it.

Although funnily enough the actress in real life (34) is closer in age to how old Qi'ra would be in the Book of Boba (39/40) than she was in Solo (18-21). I think they could pull that off and it be believable, no need for any aging. Just make her look a little more ''experienced''. I feel there's a reason they've re-introduced her specifically in War of the Bounty Hunters. I feel they're establishing a connection between Boba and Crimson Dawn. Plus the actress has been talking a lot recently about how much she loves the character and that she's been writing her own story for Qi'ra.
Agree with that. I did like both the character and Emilia Clarke in the role and I’m glad they didn’t abandon the character after Solo’s commercial flop.

If they were going to pursue any storylines with the character they had in the works in the earlier era, now would be the time as well. But I could also understand if they just move forward with new story threads.

Good time to be a Star Wars bounty hunters and underworld fan. A lot of good content and potential out there.

Now we just need a bounty hunter video game. Hope that does end up being the project Ubisoft is working on.

Last edited:
Here we go...

IMG_20210713_202121391.jpg

Unfortunately the headsculpt doesn't match the neck peg, so it sits lose on the neck. Might have to pick up an adapter on eBay.

But for now, it does the job :)

Is the neck peg on the original ANH Han head sculpt compatible with this body - and if not, can anyone tell me which neck peg would work?

Is the neck peg on the original ANH Han head sculpt compatible with this body - and if not, can anyone tell me which neck peg would work?

The peg on this body is far smaller(As in, the receiver on the Solo head is smaller than the ANH head) If you were planning on transplanting the ANH head it will probably work with a bit of blu tack.

I came across an offer I couldn't refuse and am picking up a "Solo" Han.

I always liked this figure and while no Chewie (yet), I can display him with the Patrol Trooper and Mud Trooper.

As mentioned a number of times before, it is a shame that HT didn't offer a Qi'ra, Beckett and of course, Lando.

I came across an offer I couldn't refuse and am picking up a "Solo" Han.

I always liked this figure and while no Chewie (yet), I can display him with the Patrol Trooper and Mud Trooper.

As mentioned a number of times before, it is a shame that HT didn't offer a Qi'ra, Beckett and of course, Lando.
Congrats! I’ve thought about getting one but never stumbled on a really good deal. How much did you get him for?

I depends on the shipping cost, which were "estimated" but it should be around $220.00 shipped for the regular version.

Hot Toys did it again with not offering the other figures. If a Qi'ra would have been made, I would have picked up her and the Maul, as well. I don't understand the business plans they have followed from the get-go. Obviously one figure would help sell another but they end up ignoring that fact.

Back