Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the one they did for me…I said it wasn’t ginger! 😂
I contacted them to find out how much it would be to repaint one or up to four since I have four different ANH Lukes. Way out of my price range for just one but if I ever have that kind of money to spare I will move forward with it.

Yes. Here you go. Hot toys Luke in the front and in the back:

Attachments

• B2EF4071-38F2-41D9-9025-D3007930558C.jpeg
    B2EF4071-38F2-41D9-9025-D3007930558C.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1743CA79-A8DD-43C4-9C2B-94EAC90EF74F.jpeg
    1743CA79-A8DD-43C4-9C2B-94EAC90EF74F.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 0
Here here! The bat folks might have us beat, but the magnificence of the SW projects is out of this world.

1/6 isn't really my main focus, but that Snowspeeder is amazing. The level of detail is just on another level. Can't wait to see some of the displays you guys come up with.

Really torn on Snowspeeder color; the Orange just pops but not sure my ocd will survive not having screen accurate Snowspeeder with Luke.

I’m all paid off on it, just having tough time picking between screen accurate or what pops on the shelf.
That's kind of a horrific choice for a collector to be faced with, but in the end I would choose screen accurate, so when the film was playing on a screen, I could glance over at my collectible like a satisfied crazy person. :love:

Thank you. I’ve had the same dilemma and this has helped. (y)
We pay the big bucks to be Satisfied Crazy People re: screen accuracy. Besides, the pilots are plenty orange for the 'pop'.

... and then you get your second snowspeeder with customized Wedge and Janson!
:chase

All kidding aside, I wouldn't put Luke in anything but the Red 5 X-Wing, this is no different.

Back