Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jango Fett? HT are gonna be riding the Mando hype and get this guy out.

Judging by the profile it?s the same damn HT Jedi Luke sculpt :D

It's Jango.

You sure ? Colours and backpack missile shape don't match so well ?

a9fe870fca4b787030b06be003e24c93.jpga9fe870fca4b787030b06be003e24c93.jpg

Color is likely affected by lighting and being in the background.

He had a different jet pack during the Geonosis arena battle. This looks like that one.

OK, after some more googling I see the jetpack does change.

Also you can see the leather blaster holsters on his thighs too.

Good we got that cleared up :lol

Hope there are some other newbies shown. Hopefully we don't have to wait until the Hot Toys part of the Sideshow Con.

Yeah, he uses that other jetpack during his fight with Obi-Wan where he climbs up the side of a Kaminon column like a spider monkey and shoots his missile at Obi-Wan’s feet which sends him flying and serves as a mild inconvenience.

View attachment 490607

Sorry for the new thread...but man,I am excited for THIS guy!!!

Looks to be holding the Harpoon too.
Cannot wait for better pic reveals!!!

Wowwwww!!:yess:

Where did this image come from? HT or SSC social media? I thought nothing started fro another 10-12 hours?

I also wonder where this was taken. Maybe it's just at Sideshow's or HT's offices and a SSC employee will do the tour later?

I can't say it was my most wanted reveal but i'll take it. Will be a nice update from the SSC release assuming it gets a PO.

Been waiting for a pilot Luke for years, probably the last Luke I'll feel the urge to own...unless they knock it out of the park with a New Hope 2.0 version one day.

Based on the very little we've seen, jacket looks tighter, helmet paint sharper and brighter, and gloves less bulky.

The Hot Toys booth tour isn't until 4pm Pacific time.

Well, in the Hoth scenes the jacket was quite bulky. For the Dagobah scenes a tighter jacket would probably be good.
The SSC version has the most shelf presence of any SW figure, so this one has to be very good to beat it. That said I?m building a Snowspeeder, so I?ll need two extra pilots :)

Well, in the Hoth scenes the jacket was quite bulky. For the Dagobah scenes a tighter jacket would probably be good.
The SSC version has the most shelf presence of any SW figure, so this one has to be very good to beat it. That said I?m building a Snowspeeder, so I?ll need two extra pilots :)

Yeah, I've spent a long time poring over screen captures and promo shots for this costume. It can look very different shot-to-shot. My primary interest in HT over the SSC release was the near certainty that paint apps on the helmet and face sculpt would be superior -- so long as this goes up for pre-order it's an instant purchase for me.

Back