Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah HT I guess had to make the jacket too short so the gloves would work. If you look at the costume it really should come down more over the hand almost to the knuckles.

lmt8KQM.png
Finally messing with mine and noticed this issue too.

Lucasfilm bringing him back anyway in Mandalorian season three when everyone's favorite clan of two visits Hoth. Somehow Dak returned.
That would be interesting since the AT-AT crushed Lukes Snow Speeder and Dak's corpse . I would love for Din to travel to Hoth though and encounter some Snowtroopers so HT rereleases thm.

Starting to do a few part swaps and redos in my WIP Hoth cabinet - heads, boots and belts are being traded fast and still have work to do. My Hoth Luke got some upgrade boots and belt. My two ANH Luke X-wings also have some new HT parts, plus I have an Echo Base technician as a WIP.

Still making the Dak (it's spelled "Dack" in the ESB screenplay...not sure?) helmet - I had to use the Sideshow sculpted hood due to using an old SSC helmet.
Thanks to mah45 for the heads-up on the Luke Snowspeeder part outs!:hi5:

Y0TGiwP.jpg

lEel2YQ.jpg

Starting to do a few part swaps and redos in my WIP Hoth cabinet - heads, boots and belts are being traded fast and still have work to do. My Hoth Luke got some upgrade boots and belt. My two ANH Luke X-wings also have some new HT parts, plus I have an Echo Base technician as a WIP.

Still making the Dak (it's spelled "Dack" in the ESB screenplay...not sure?) helmet - I had to use the Sideshow sculpted hood due to using an old SSC helmet.
Thanks to mah45 for the heads-up on the Luke Snowspeeder part outs!:hi5:

Y0TGiwP.jpg

lEel2YQ.jpg
Always enjoy seeing your mods Tali.

Mind me asking what you used for the new Hoth gloves?

I finally got a shipping notification from ToysWonderland.com about my 2nd batch preorder for this figure, complete with the DHL tracking details...

...then 20 minutes later I got an email the figure's been delayed until the end of October hahahah, so I don't know what to believe anymore.

I finally got a shipping notification from ToysWonderland.com about my 2nd batch preorder for this figure, complete with the DHL tracking details...

...then 20 minutes later I got an email the figure's been delayed until the end of October hahahah, so I don't know what to believe anymore.
The one thing you can safely believe in is that no figure ships with Toys Blunderland when you receive shipping notification.....

Back