Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a long wait for this guy but finally got one late last week. Loving it so far, and the weathering detail on the suit and helmet is very impressive.
54F36697-BF55-4E09-B7CD-890D988899F1.jpeg
0C9D271A-23F1-4C38-8C1E-6769B869370D.jpeg

Hopefully not too much longer. The Boba set was available at Sideshow and it shipped out from BBTS about a week later. Here's hoping for the same thing here.

Just got this one in from Collector’s Row yesterday and I couldn’t be happier. Empire is one of my favorite movies of all time and the Snowspeeder pilot costume is one of the best IMO, so this figure was always gonna be a highlight in my collection. There’s no shot I’m ever risking putting the helmet on this sculpt, so the regular DX07 sculpt is staying in there instead.
8D53564E-126F-4774-B820-A3ED3D83030F.jpeg

E3834849-71DC-4BD1-BCCC-D1EA397D87A2.jpeg

That looks great. I tried taking the neck plug off, but worried I was going to break the body. What did you do to pull it off?
I had to use a set of players to pop it off. I put the needle nose ends on either side of the neck barbell and used the back of the body as leverage to pry it up and off.

Speaking of used figures.. did these dudes send me a used/repackaged replacement figure?

The overall figure seems to be fine besides the usual HT QC and had all the normal wrappingsView attachment 585912
Did it come in the original shipper or a different box? My Cody was definitely a return and it wasn’t in the original shipper. They sent me a new one after I complained , but the figure was definitely opened.

Did it come in the original shipper or a different box? My Cody was definitely a return and it wasn’t in the original shipper. They sent me a new one after I complained , but the figure was definitely opened.
Original shipper, the figure had all its wrappings and original tape was still intact on the figure itself so who knows, I asked sideshow in an email where I was requesting a part and they just gave me their copy-paste response to my request and ignored the question.

Original shipper, the figure had all its wrappings and original tape was still intact on the figure itself so who knows, I asked sideshow in an email where I was requesting a part and they just gave me their copy-paste response to my request and ignored the question.

I would not be happy if I received a box like that. But if the shipper looked factory sealed with only one layer of tape, I wonder if maybe someone at the factory forgot to put something in the figure.

Weird things happen sometimes. I remember someone said they got a figure sealed but without the plastic bag. I got a factory sealed IG-88 from Sideshow where the plastic tray looked like it was opened and re-taped but also dragged across the factory floor.

I would not be happy if I received a box like that. But if the shipper looked factory sealed with only one layer of tape, I wonder if maybe someone at the factory forgot to put something in the figure.

Weird things happen sometimes. I remember someone said they got a figure sealed but without the plastic bag. I got a factory sealed IG-88 from Sideshow where the plastic tray looked like it was opened and re-taped but also dragged across the factory floor.
Yeah I'm pretty conflicted on it right now.. It's annoying that it wasn't sealed and I was told with another figure that the returns they do are MIB from the factory. I noticed on the shipper too that it had residue from old tape.

I'm already uber tired of the return process and doing these stupid emails back and forth and I may have to do another return for my Jango fett because of a big scratch on his armor and a scratch on his helmet cover which they gave me their crappy copy paste response when I asked for parts and they offered the figure exchange.

Back