Hot Toys She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont care much for the show, hate the suit.

Cant wait to see some of the amazing tailors in the community make a comic accurate She-Hulk uniform

sh.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=390314&extra=page=1

This may be my first Phase IV figure.

So you're gonna get this for sure? :yess::yess:

However I knew that this outfit was coming, but I’m still not ready for it. Finding a business dress for a figure of her size is going to be a toughie.

I was hoping they would do a deluxe with business attire, but this will do.

Yeah given how she's wearing her tight super suit, I'd imagine a separate lawyer suit would be feasible to slip over the figure.

Bonjour and good morning to you all.

For curiosity’s sake while looking up the Marvel Legends She-Hulk I found this…
2D9CF59F-12A7-44B4-A612-FD6DAD99E812.png

This is the Disney Store 12” Shulkie. More “doll like” or “toyetic” with the exposed joints and rooted hair, etc, but I was curious what one would look like with those particular elements 🤔

I ordered with rewards points. Got it for $280 shipped. Not bad. I like the character but thought the show was awful. I’ve wanted a good She Hulk figure for a long time and this one hits all the bells and whistles.

If you thought the show was great you are not alone.

Figure looks great.
This is a commission I got from Olivier Coipel after the DD episode.
View attachment 611661
Very cool! My wife and I loved the show and we’ve always been big fans of Jen. Here’s a commission of her and Patsy we had done a few years back.
3A7C93F0-6D0D-4C78-9533-02A063EAA52D.jpeg

Back