Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220811_170829.jpg
20220811_165621.jpg

Anyone see the knock off Emperor on pre order? I already have the Deluxe, though I am thinking of picking this one up for a different display.

Looks to be a very close copy of the HT one.

I've got my HT one on his throne but wouldn't mind getting this one to have him standing with his cane. Price is tempting, too.

Looks to be a very close copy of the HT one.

I've got my HT one on his throne but wouldn't mind getting this one to have him standing with his cane. Price is tempting, too.
I have my Emperor in a Throne Room display with Luke and Vader. I have another display with Vader next to Tarkin flanked by troopers, and I always wanted to swap Tarkin with the Emperor to recreate the scene from ROTJ when the Emperor gets off the shuttle...

I despise these stolen molds. Real paint will be a pile of horses... I bet. If somebody is so bold to go SW, they should do something different.

I have my Emperor in a Throne Room display with Luke and Vader. I have another display with Vader next to Tarkin flanked by troopers, and I always wanted to swap Tarkin with the Emperor to recreate the scene from ROTJ when the Emperor gets off the shuttle...
It will definitely look fantastic. Actually, if possible, try to keep Tarkin in that display, if possible. The Emperor, Vader and Tarkin will look fantastic together.

Is that the first officially named 3rd party Star Wars steal from HT?
You mean the "Galaxy Oldman"? If so, no. There's the 3rd Party KO EP3 Anakin by Alpha Toys called "The Chosen One" that comes with both Lightside and Darkside headsculpts. There was also a KO costume set for EP3 Anakin much like this by ArtToys that I believe was blatantly called Anakin Skywalker costume set. The only other one I remember was the KO ANH Obiwan costume set but can't remember if that had a name. Probably something like "oldman wizard"

You mean the "Galaxy Oldman"? If so, no. There's the 3rd Party KO EP3 Anakin by Alpha Toys called "The Chosen One" that comes with both Lightside and Darkside headsculpts. There were also a KO costume set for EP3 Anakin much like this by ArtToys that I believe was blatantly called Anakin Skywalker costume set. The only other one I remember was the KO ANH Obiwan costume set but can't remember if that had a name. Probably something like "oldman wizard"

Oh, is it Galaxy Oldman :lol I saw Emperor somewhere listed, thought that was the name.

You can buy Galaxy Oldman and put a lady's Phicen body under the robes, Palps would enjoy it with that big smile :monkey3

Back